Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
How do you monitor how much you are gaining/losing IOTA on Binance?
There's this app on the iPhone called blockfolio , you put the information it ask for and you will get live update on how much you have gained/lost . You just need to put what amount of coins you bought and at what price . Other information is kind of irrelevant.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:picard: I'll be glad when my hardware wallet gets here. I ordered a Ledger Nano S over the weekend. Hopefully it gets IOTA support soon-ish.

On another note, BTC is already touching $13.5K :whoo:. I sorta want to cash out my BTC and buy back in if it dips
I doubt it, you will probably need an iota wallet.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:picard: I'll be glad when my hardware wallet gets here. I ordered a Ledger Nano S over the weekend. Hopefully it gets IOTA support soon-ish.

On another note, BTC is already touching $13.5K :whoo:. I sorta want to cash out my BTC and buy back in if it dips

Cot damn, 4 hours later and Bitcoin looks like it's going to roar past $15,000.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Cot damn, 4 hours later and Bitcoin looks like it's going to roar past $15,000.

I'm really perplexed on what to do. I've got a couple grand worth of BTC and I wanna dump it before the weekend because bitcoin futures come into play on Monday... the big investors might short BTC and it'll drop price... but i'd be tight if it went to 20-30K and I wasn't on the train.

I might just take my principal + some profit out and leave rest of the profit in, if it craters, it is what it is :yeshrug: like Baruch said, no one ever lost money taking a profit

EVILRICO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Just bought some more bitcoin. But it hasn't showed up on my coinbase account. Or taken anything out my debit acoount. Is anyone else having this issue?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm really perplexed on what to do. I've got a couple grand worth of BTC and I wanna dump it before the weekend because bitcoin futures come into play on Monday... the big investors might short BTC and it'll drop price... but i'd be tight if it went to 20-30K and I wasn't on the train.

I might just take my principal + some profit out and leave rest of the profit in, if it craters, it is what it is :yeshrug: like Baruch said, no one ever lost money taking a profit

Honestly, if you're already up and have waited this long, may as well just see what happens Monday and have sell orders ready to go just in case. On one hand, the big investors are going to come in and look for the short, but they are going to bring a ton of national coverage with them and the price should sky rocket for the next few days.