Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I wish they'd add more coins, would make shyt easier. This shyt is confusing and convoluted.:mjcry:

Facts. I know the big 3 are the holding shyt down but I’ll slide over to gate.io and see mad shyt on there that I wanna dive into on some low risk shyt and just don’t feel like signing up for another account on some site i just heard of last week lol

Look at how much shyt you gotta put in your registration profile just to fukk with Coinbase. It’s ridiculous breh. I wouldn’t even mind if Coinbase has a separate app for these alt coins but still allows your main app credentials for buys/trades/sells.

So for now I’m keeping an eye on my big 3 buys but don’t wanna overlook the next wave from an alt that isn’t getting shine right now.

Daps
Facts. I know the big 3 are the holding shyt down but I’ll slide over to gate.io and see mad shyt on there that I wanna dive into on some low risk shyt and just don’t feel like signing up for another account on some site i just heard of last week lol

Look at how much shyt you gotta put in your registration profile just to fukk with Coinbase. It’s ridiculous breh. I wouldn’t even mind if Coinbase has a separate app for these alt coins but still allows your main app credentials for buys/trades/sells.

So for now I’m keeping an eye on my big 3 buys but don’t wanna overlook the next wave from an alt that isn’t getting shine right now.

I'll be purchasing some QASH and IOTA asap.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
what are the top sites for altcoins buying? any of them take credit cards straight buying?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
what are the top sites for altcoins buying? any of them take credit cards straight buying?

Most of The alt coins are bought with btc / ltc and eth and not US currency . I'm signed up on several websites since some of them offer coins that others don't . Most popular ones are bitfinex , Bittrex and binance . I think binance is the best option for Alts .

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
This. Something that is TRUSTED and a solid bet to buy with ease and offer more than the “big 3”. I almost feel limited with Coinbase even tho it’s the big player in the game. I get that they wanna keep the platform secure but even if there was a way (for now) just to see what these other cryptos are trending at would be a good look.
use the phone internet browser. i do and works fine

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Hmmm might just have to dive in just because. Just wish I could access other cryptos thru Coinbase just for convenience purposes.

On a side note, looks like LTC about to crack $100 in the next hour or so. I copped at $69-80 so let’s see where this goes
I couldve copped at like 40-50 but went in with modum smfh

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
breh the whole thing is speculation right now, its all about getting in when it dips and getting out before it crashes again.
You have any crypto breh? I’m trying to buy some but have no idea what it is

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
breh the whole thing is speculation right now, its all about getting in when it dips and getting out before it crashes again.

True, on the flipside though this is an incredibly young market so who's to say what the 'rules' actually are for cryptocurrency, at this point it could either be a huge fad or literally a new beginning. Bitcoin for example will dip but at this point I'm not entirely sure that it will dip much lower than $5,000 in the foreseeable future, it has the brand recognition and the 'reputation' for security that the other ones do not at this point.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
What's up with Coinbase fukkin up everytime things are getting heated ? I wanted to finish my registration on GDAX yesterday but I couldn't because login was impossible :stopitslime:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sorry to ask again, but what do I need to do to buy Ripple and other currencies? A step by step instructions list would be helpful. I'm staying away from Changelly after reading about people getting scammed on Twitter. Is there one giant exchange to buy altcoins from?