Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
What are you guys using for your portfolio on your phone? I really like Delta but shyt seems kind of buggy a bit. Its having a few issues with my transactions. But the design is much better than blockfolio.

Speaking of which, Obsidian will probably spike on monday when they do their "relaunch". Got quite a bit of that in that. Of course got a bit in Iota too for the long haul.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on there, I cant find Qash on the currency list.

I'm was told on reddit to use bitfinex, but ive been hearing negative stuff about it

bitfinex has been hacked before.

try bittrex, binance or poloniex.

Only leave coins in those accounts you are willing to lose because exchanges can and do get hacked form time to time and bigger fish have fallen.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I'm on there, I cant find Qash on the currency list.

I'm was told on reddit to use bitfinex, but ive been hearing negative stuff about it
Bitfinex doesn't allow USA customers anymore

Qash is on gate.io

Also try qryptos.com but their trading setup is a little complicated

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
What are you guys using for your portfolio on your phone? I really like Delta but shyt seems kind of buggy a bit. Its having a few issues with my transactions. But the design is much better than blockfolio.

Speaking of which, Obsidian will probably spike on monday when they do their "relaunch". Got quite a bit of that in that. Of course got a bit in Iota too for the long haul.
i just use the same shyt i use on my computer

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I just transferred my funds from Coinbase to GDAX. Copped $200 worth of ETH and $100 worth of LTC.

Explain this to me, isn’t GDAX owned by Coinbase? What’s the primary use for GDAX and can I cop other cryptos with it (preferably using an app)?

Daps
Explain this to me, isn’t GDAX owned by Coinbase? What’s the primary use for GDAX and can I cop other cryptos with it (preferably using an app)?

Yes, Coinbase owns GDAX, but the transaction fees on GDAX are much lower; it doesn't have a stand-alone App. You're only able to buy BTC, ETH, and LTC from both sites. But you can transfer your funds from Coinbase/GDAX to another exchange site like Binance and then purchase Alt-Coins.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Yes, Coinbase owns GDAX, but the transaction fees on GDAX are much lower; it doesn't have a stand-alone App. You're only able to buy BTC, ETH, and LTC from both sites. But you can transfer your funds from Coinbase/GDAX to another exchange site like Binance and then purchase Alt-Coins.

shyt seems like a pain in the ass to slide over to GDAX and then have to find another exchange to cop alt coins. Coinbase just seems like a convenient way to make buys via the app without dealing with a computer, which isn’t a bad thing

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
For the newbies, how do you create accounts and purchase from other exchanges? I only buy from Coinbase at this time. I was recommended to avoid Changelly.
What specifically are you having trouble with? What are you trying to buy?

Daps
shyt seems like a pain in the ass to slide over to GDAX and then have to find another exchange to cop alt coins. Coinbase just seems like a convenient way to make buys via the app without dealing with a computer, which isn’t a bad thing

I wish they'd add more coins, would make shyt easier. This shyt is confusing and convoluted.:mjcry: