Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are there any exchanges that allow you to purchase altcoin with USD and dont charge you enormous fees?
I have some bitcoin but rather not trade any of it. I want to invest (gamble) 50 to 100 dollars on altcoins below 1.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I bought 90 coins last night at .8 , seems to have a lot of support in Japan .

Hmmm might just have to dive in just because. Just wish I could access other cryptos thru Coinbase just for convenience purposes.

On a side note, looks like LTC about to crack $100 in the next hour or so. I copped at $69-80 so let’s see where this goes

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I've been pondering

Any idea on how the loss of net neutrality in the US will affect crypto?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Something I've been pondering

Any idea on how the loss of net neutrality in the US will affect crypto?

No immediate or even medium term effect at all with one exception. All the crypto projects like Internxt, Substratum, and the other decentralized VPN services will see a huge rise in their coin prices because those crypto projects are developing systems that circumvent Net Neutrality shyt in the first place. But other than those coins spiking in price, there shouldnt be any effects on blockchain short or medium term. Long term tho? :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No immediate or even medium term effect at all with one exception. All the crypto projects like Internxt, Substratum, and the other decentralized VPN services will see a huge rise in their coin prices because those crypto projects are developing systems that circumvent Net Neutrality shyt in the first place. But other than those coins spiking in price, there shouldnt be any effects on blockchain short or medium term. Long term tho? :yeshrug:
:ohhh: