Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I cannot imagine any government allowing that to exist for long before coming for them nikkas necks. It's a risk man... I mean, anyone can just NOT report their gains, but if they audit you or the exchanges they can find you. Monero could make finding you impossible. And it would be easy as fukk to use. Even the common person would be able to just buy monero with their bitcoin and scrub their whole trail easily.

Monero cannot obfuscate trading activity on exchanges, this stuff is not done on-chain so governments will still have records of those who buy/sell monero.

That can be solved though through crypto/crypto decentralized exchanges and atomic swaps

The fiat/crypto ramp will always remain a target.

All Star
Daps
Preach, I fukking hate that shyt. But all of them do it for the most part. So save those pics of the license at least so you can reuse them. In case another exchange has a coin you need and you have to do that shyt again.

Frustrating as hell.

Make sure to check with your bank. When i first started I had to have Coinbase "whitelisted" because my bank rejected every charge from them, and refused deposits from them when I cashed out too. I had to call my banks customer service and talk to some fukking teenager to flag my account and stop them from doing that shyt.

Yeah. My only problem with that is BTC was worth like $5k, so I lost a good return.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everybody and their mama are starting to invest in cryptocurrency. People taking loans to invest

This can't be sustainable :jbhmm:
This is unwise. Nothing worse than losing someone else's money.

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anyone please give me a iPhone app where I can buy currency other than bitcoin, litecoin, or ethereum? No computer at home and don’t want to use my work computer for transactions. Been looking and can’t find anything other than wallets.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok so i made an account should i use my bank account or debit?
Debit adds a 4% surcharge that’s bank doesn’t but it allows you to instantly cop coins at the prices. Bank accounts get the coins at the price of purchase but have to wait 8 days for the coin to show up