Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any suggestions of what wallet to go with? I'm new to this but I've got a decent amount invested in BTC, ETH and LIT sitting in my coinbase account. I'll need to purchase a wallet then transfer the coins to the wallet, is this done from a coinbase generated hash?

After further research, it sounds like the hardware wallets may be the move, trezor specifically

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
How many altcoins are you guys invested in? i think i might be invested in too many .

im in :

NEO , POWR , ARK , IOTA , LTC, ETH , VTC , and XMR .
with Cardano and Request Network next.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Any suggestions of what wallet to go with? I'm new to this but I've got a decent amount invested in BTC, ETH and LIT sitting in my coinbase account. I'll need to purchase a wallet then transfer the coins to the wallet, is this done from a coinbase generated hash?

Coinomi Wallet :: Bitcoin Ethereum Altcoins Tokens – Android Apps on Google Play

By far the best one to me.

Download Coinomi Right now and transfer all your money there.

Be sure you store your secret words in a safe place, as if you lose your phone it will be the only way to recover your coins.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I decided to go with a hardware wallet, ordered the ledger nano
You can have multiple wallets. You need a phone wallet was it easier to send and receive currency via your phone due to barcode scanning.

Use your other wallet to store larger amounts, may be in a lock box in the bank?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
whats a good bitcoin wallet where i don;t have to download all of those blocks? it takes forever to load all of those blocks with bitcoin core software. any alternatives?
Be patient. Load it overnight if it bothers you that much.

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
What are some good exchanges one can sign up too? I use Google and Youtube Comments for Reviews.
I realize it is not good idea to have your coins on the exchange so you have to be quick.
Any exchanges take Credit Cards?

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
How many altcoins are you guys invested in? i think i might be invested in too many .

im in :

NEO , POWR , ARK , IOTA , LTC, ETH , VTC , and XMR .
with Cardano and Request Network next.
Im 80% in bitcoin, but i have ETH, ETP and i have the bitcoin gold i got from the fork.
Waiting for GRS to drop below 50 cents to buy in again