Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
On Bittrex. I got in on OMG very early. Sold half of my OMG and for into ZEN starting at $11. I was legit sold all of my ZEN 15 minutes before it pumped to $29 from $14. Bought back in from $18-$23. Was so fukking pissed.

I tend to just hold. Going to sell some and have BTC as well.
Good shyt. Hella risky but good shyt. Im into buying icos. You cant literally get the coins for like 0.80 each. I have buddies that copped coins with Hextra and Gold rewards during their icos and are now with 20-30x returns!

And i thought i was cute with my bitcoin gains (300%), but still not 40X!

Spent mad guap on alt coins. Hoping they boom like bitconnect and hextra have.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Good shyt. Hella risky but good shyt. Im into buying icos. You cant literally get the coins for like 0.80 each. I have buddies that copped coins with Hextra and Gold rewards during their icos and are now with 20-30x returns!

And i thought i was cute with my bitcoin gains (300%), but still not 40X!

Spent mad guap on alt coins. Hoping they boom like bitconnect and hextra have.

let me get this right. breh here just explained he had nearly a milli worth of crypto and lost more than 50% cause he got greedy with the alts and shyt and you saying you out here trying to do the same?

impatience will make most of yall go broke playing this game

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
let me get this right. breh here just explained he had nearly a milli worth of crypto and lost more than 50% cause he got greedy with the alts and shyt and you saying you out here trying to do the same?

No, that's not exactly what I said, but I can see how you would interpret it that way from how I explained it.

I was saying it was My portfolio was worth about 100 bitcoin during August and the beginning of September. Those were all for the most part in OMG.

The value decreased when bitcoin went up and OMG coin went down Over the past few months. So that amount of value was lost, but I did not trade bitcoin to get into those during these past few months.

At the end of the day I'm pretty happy with where I am with it right now if I had put everything into bitcoin originally when I started I would not be as high as I am right now, so I can't be too mad. Yes, I wish I sold some of my OMG and put some back into BTC, but hindsight is 20/20.

I been starting to try to diversify a little more over the past few weeks, but obviously bitcoin is king.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

The key is buying ICOs. Those are usually priced dirt cheap. I'm not into buying altcoins on the external exchanges unless they're lending coins.

Again, this is all risky. I'm using bitcoins profits so for me its house money anyways.

But there is alot of money being made in ICOs

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
whats a good bitcoin wallet where i don;t have to download all of those blocks? it takes forever to load all of those blocks with bitcoin core software. any alternatives?

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
is there any other exchange besides coinbase whose purchase time aint so slow? i hate buying btc/eth/ltc on coinbase and it taking 3-5 days to reach me account.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
is there any other exchange besides coinbase whose purchase time aint so slow? i hate buying btc/eth/ltc on coinbase and it taking 3-5 days to reach me account.
Cost more but is instant if pay with ur card