Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
is there any other exchange besides coinbase whose purchase time aint so slow? i hate buying btc/eth/ltc on coinbase and it taking 3-5 days to reach me account.

i use to trip on that but i let it go, its not like you are losing money in the meantime. you still get it at the price that you initiated the buy

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Think ill invest more in powr coin and also hop on the Cardano train , its been picking up some steam and its pretty dirt cheap right now.

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
is there any other exchange besides coinbase whose purchase time aint so slow? i hate buying btc/eth/ltc on coinbase and it taking 3-5 days to reach me account.
You can use credit card on coinbase to get your coins instantly. They take a 4% fee though.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I will ask again can u use bittrex via an app? I currently only use coinbase
No bittrex does not currently have a app. and i think they no longer accept US dollar wire transfers or the minimum is still 10k

Gemini i believe? @BucciMane

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
No bittrex does not currently have a app. and i think they no longer accept US dollar wire transfers or the minimum is still 10k

Gemini i believe? @BucciMane

I only used bank wires on Gemini. I think my bank charges me a flat fee of about $15 to do a bank wire, but it's always been there the same day.

It's a pretty simple electronic form that you fill out and the money is there the same business day typically if you submit it before noon.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On Bittrex.

Be careful as it's pumped over the past few days.
Breh, what I'm able to gather is that if you want to invest in alternate coins like PWR then it has to go through bittrex. In order to purchase from bittrex then I'll need to convert or transfer my coinbase coins to bittrex because they dont accept USD?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Breh, what I'm able to gather is that if you want to invest in alternate coins like PWR then it has to go through bittrex. In order to purchase from bittrex then I'll need to convert or transfer my coinbase coins to bittrex because they dont accept USD?
coins are coins, no matter the exchange. Simply send coins to bittrex from your wallet or your coinbase accounts.

All coins purchased on coinbase should be transferred immediately to your personal wallet.

Coinbase isnt to be trusted.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

You can buy BTC, ETH, and LTC on climate.

If you want to buy alts, you use your BTC or ETH and transfer it to an exchange such as Bittrex, and use those coins to purchase alts.

There are other alts exchanges as well.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coins are coins, no matter the exchange. Simply send coins to bittrex from your wallet or your coinbase accounts.

All coins purchased on coinbase should be transferred immediately to your personal wallet.

Coinbase isnt to be trusted.
Any suggestions of what wallet to go with? I'm new to this but I've got a decent amount invested in BTC, ETH and LIT sitting in my coinbase account. I'll need to purchase a wallet then transfer the coins to the wallet, is this done from a coinbase generated hash?