Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Golem
Siacoin
Lbry coin
Ripple
Nem
:ohlawd:

Good coins that are cheap and for the long term

About to purchase a whole bunch of Ripple from
Changelly. Exchange cryptocurrencies at the best rate.

Is this a good move?

I'm reading a book on different cryptocurrencies and this seems like a safe bet.

Ripple is the 3rd largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization.

Depends on your goals. Are you long or short? Do you believe in the Ripple project and more specifically $XRP as a currency on the Ripple network? It is way down, so it wouldn't be a bad time to buy it if you believe in it. Some people are long on it, others are trading it, me, I gave up on it after the Swell conference where almost nobody backed XRP specifically and said the Ripple network can function without it. But, if you feel like its got potential to grow and got money you arent afraid of losing on it, then go for it.

I have 300 ripple. What is a good amount to get?
Where do you all store them?
How you feeling after having it a few weeks?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
After the ICO how do you transfer tokens into a coin?
Or what do you do with them?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Dope thread!

ICOs are where the $ IF u can get in and take profit if/when it hits an exchange. These lending platforms are the new lick.

I'm just doing the ico tho and not mess with locking my money up in the lending.

Here is a link to one I'm participating in. All this shyt is a gamble and no guarantee to be profitable so play at your own risk.

https://goldreward.io/join/r0608
Whats the reason why this one might be successful?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I was in it earlier in the year...sold my position to dive into the neblio ICO...more upside as far as market cap goes than stratis right now which they’ll make good on if they stick to the roadmap
So you dont think stratis for the long term? Faster eth.

What about neblio?

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
So y'all recommend stillholding this shyt
I was like :banderas: a week ago
Now I'm :mjcry:

I don't know wtf is going on :sadcam:

The segwit2 fork was all bs, the people behind segwit2 and bitcoin cash have teamed up to try and replace the core bitcoin chain

Just watched these people make over 15 billion in 4 hours, absolutely insane:banderas:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The more I read the more this sounds like a battle for control. The main driver seems like China. Btc price should've been in the 2-3000s by now if volume shifted but it's still presently above $6000. Other coins have lost but not crazy. Leads me to believe bch is being mostly purchased by new money. I'll acquire some bch but not from selling btc.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
The segwit2 fork was all bs, the people behind segwit2 and bitcoin cash have teamed up to try and replace the core bitcoin chain

Just watched these people make over 15 billion in 4 hours, absolutely insane:banderas:

Paper profits :comeon:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

If the market manipulation happening right now is not obvious to you then I don't know what to tell you.

There is no new money entering this right now. It's Korean speculators, other degenerate traders and Roger Ver and Jihan Wu pumping the living hell of the coin. One because he's butthurt, the other because he has huge bags he needs to dump on plebs.

Fees have always been a distraction. There are 100s of coins with cheap fees. Cheap payment is not Bitcoin's value proposition