Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
i've got over $25K saved up to start a side business that i don't expect to see a profit from for at least 12 months.

if this business works, i'd expect to see a net return of about $40K annually.

would it make sense to invest that $25K savings into bitcoin instead? is there a legitimate chance of the price hitting $100K?
Put 5k in. Thats what i did. Paid off.
Plus bitcoin will maybe hit 12k by 2019

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
BTC will have futures, options and an ETF trading on the biggest financial markets in the world next year.

ETH will stick around, but it will be left in the dust.

They just don't know yet lol , I had to find out the hard way by investing in a bunch of different coins until I realized it's all about bitcoin. I would have so much more right now if I knew much earlier but it's not too late yet.

Don't listen to bruh....he got into Bitcoin early and made money so his opinion is colored.

Smart contracts that execute autonomously have enormous potential going into the 2020s and 2030s. If you can't see that, I don't know what to tell you.

+

All of the applications that can be built on top of the network going forward.

+

Bitcoin will not be the only crypto being traded on futures exchanges.

Let's say Ethereum doesn't supplant Bitcoin, one coin will. The idea that it can't is foolish. Historically, the first to do something hardly ends up winning. MySpace and Friendster were first. Then Facebook destroyed them. Now with Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and Twitter which all came YEARS later, kids don't even remember what a MySpace was. AltaVista, AskJeeves, Yahoo and GeoCities were first. Then Google fukked their life up. AOL? Remember them. The way Microsoft and Apple fukked up Xerox, IBM and HP who were major players in the 60s and 70s. It's a recurring theme but let's not look to historical patterns :russ:

So Etherum or not? Or keep it in Bitcoin? In you all opinion

Daps

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How to what?

How to even buy any of this shyt. Haven't gotten around to learning. Gonna wait for income tax which will be a big amount for me since I purchased a house and plan to put like 3k into a couple of these. But won't front. Haven't figured out how to do it yet. Lol

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
How to even buy any of this shyt. Haven't gotten around to learning. Gonna wait for income tax which will be a big amount for me since I purchased a house and plan to put like 3k into a couple of these. But won't front. Haven't figured out how to do it yet. Lol
I dont know shyt:hubie:

So my advice is:patrice:

But I have money on bitcoin, litecoin, ethrerm, stratis and some others... With most in Bitcoin. I add to them all the time.
I recently invested a lil in a couple ICOs:picard:

But All I did (in my ignorance) was buy ETH and BTC with my card- in coinbase... Then Send them to another wallet or wallets... And exchange them for others

Coinomi- is the main one I was using at first :ehh:

:mjcry:i dont have it in me to really mine the shyt. Also, I dont wanna do maddd trades all the damn time like a fake ass stock trader or some shyt:stopitslime:

So I just go with COMMON sense OVER EVERYTHING else, and over all the chatter and speculation.

BTC was first and is the biggest and will go way into 5 figures so drop 2/3 into the shyt
Rest in alt coins. Most of the rest in ETH (unless you feel another one dealing in smartcontracts will top it)

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know shyt:hubie:

So my advice is:patrice:

But I have money on bitcoin, litecoin, ethrerm, stratis and some others... With most in Bitcoin. I add to them all the time.
I recently invested a lil in a couple ICOs:picard:

But All I did (in my ignorance) was buy ETH and BTC with my card- in coinbase... Then Send them to another wallet or wallets... And exchange them for others

Coinomi- is the main one I was using at first :ehh:

:mjcry:i dont have it in me to really mine the shyt. Also, I dont wanna do maddd trades all the damn time like a fake ass stock trader or some shyt:stopitslime:

So I just go with COMMON sense OVER EVERYTHING else, and over all the chatter and speculation.

BTC was first and is the biggest and will go way into 5 figures so drop 2/3 into the shyt
Rest in alt coins. Most of the rest in ETH (unless you feel another one dealing in smartcontracts will top it)

I'm looking at the same type of style you doing right now but the thing is, I haven't looked into even how to even start the process. Lol... I just come to this board and read what ya say and have plans without going in expecting much but a "ain't got shyt to lose" mentality... I'm thinking a grand on lightcoin and maybe 2 grand on bitcoin and going from there. Gotta figure out the wallets and all that first.. I'm preparing for the wave. Lol

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Was mad complex at first but I got the hang of it and I invest on Binance, Cryptopia and Yobit. I have also invested in some ICOs

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was mad complex at first but I got the hang of it and I invest on Binance, Cryptopia and Yobit. I have also invested in some ICOs

I don't even know wtf are ICOs yet. But good looking out for even responding. Once I'm in the game, I know I will learn. I'm just learning about that app acorns too which is something I might fukk with here soon too. Appreciate the responses... we all trying to get this chicken. Lol

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Etherum or not? Or keep it in Bitcoin? In you all opinion
I don't trade like that anymore I just mine now, but I mine Ethereum and trade for bitcoin, FYI Bitcoin ALWAYS dips... the ones asking whats going on right now are the ones with weak hands and the rest make money off of. shyt I hope it drops even more so I can get more at a cheaper price.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I don't trade like that anymore I just mine now, but I mine Ethereum and trade for bitcoin, FYI Bitcoin ALWAYS dips... the ones asking whats going on right now are the ones with weak hands and the rest make money off of. shyt I hope it drops even more so I can get more at a cheaper price.

I have an auto-buy every Friday. So, the peaks and dips aren't a concern. Averages work out for me.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I might have to transfer to bch. Seems like the market is making that decision. Fees are much lower and less congestion.