Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I got the shift card Bitcoin Debit Card

It connects to your coinbase and let’s you access it directly, the fees are high as fuk, it cost me 5 bucks to get cash from an atm, it works in retail mostly but I think the card is too thin so some chip readers had problems but I ended up swiping it and it worked

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

NegaDuck

"F*ck Duckberg ho!"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of Duckton
Whats the reason why this one might be successful?

Honestly it's most likely a scam like the other "lending platform" tokens. BUT if you get in EARLY it's the CHANCE ( must emphasize that) to dump it as soon as it hits an external exchange.

This is the only lending platform I fukked wit because it allows you to store it's tokens in your OWN wallet and not on it's site.

All this crypto stuff (as of now) is no different from a back alley dice game...long as you use your play money ( not savings or bill money) , it's in fun and you could 2 to 40x your money at the at best...or lose it all.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Honestly it's most likely a scam like the other "lending platform" tokens. BUT if you get in EARLY it's the CHANCE ( must emphasize that) to dump it as soon as it hits an external exchange.

This is the only lending platform I fukked wit because it allows you to store it's tokens in your OWN wallet and not on it's site.

All this crypto stuff (as of now) is no different from a back alley dice game...long as you use your play money ( not savings or bill money) , it's in fun and you could 2 to 40x your money at the at best...or lose it all.
Yeah I dropped some play money in universa.io

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not even checking prices anymore :mjcry:

This shyt better bounce byke soon. Someone @ me when it goes up again Ima just set it and forget it like those ronco infomercials :flabbynsick:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you dont think stratis for the long term? Faster eth.

What about neblio?

depends on your definition of long term...I’ve only been in crypto since the beginning of the year but w/ how fast solid projects move and make $$$ I don’t see the need to hold coins longer than 3-6 months...maybe 12 months if I have a substantial amount and I think the price can go higher based on market cap...stratis is a great project...and I definitely think it is a good “long term” hold if you want to wait a year or two...I just don’t feel like waiting that long...I would’ve lost out on 6 figures if I held STRAT and didn’t jump into NEBL...and when I get the sense that neblio has run its course I will look to move some of it into another project...I love the industry and think it’s definitely a game changer but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t in this for the $$$...I’m not a trader...if I had to “label” myself...I’d say I’m a short-term investor

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might have to transfer to bch. Seems like the market is making that decision. Fees are much lower and less congestion.

I hope you didn’t...that was a ruse to lower the price of BTC so that whales could cop more @ a lower price...as someone said to me recently... “Every pump (no matter the coin) is just a scheme to get more BTC.”

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hope you didn’t...that was a ruse to lower the price of BTC so that whales could cop more @ a lower price...as someone said to me recently... “Every pump (no matter the coin) is just a scheme to get more BTC.”
I didn't. I was trying to sell ripple to buy some bch but kraken wasn't cooperating. I've been buying btc as the price drops.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
I'm not even checking prices anymore :mjcry:

This shyt better bounce byke soon. Someone @ me when it goes up again Ima just set it and forget it like those ronco infomercials :flabbynsick:
Mining difficulty just flipped, unconfirmed transactions are finally clearing so it should get better, but some idiots might still dump as soon as they can