Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
Why litecoin?
because it was the only coin that had not had a huge run up recently

i figured the other ones would pull back and ltc might surge

and charlie lee keeps hinting that there is big news coming on ltc

could just be hype tho

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
i dont know shyt but for anyone that is curious this is my thought proccess

bitcoin

is king so i had to cop that

lightcoin

is one of only three coins sold on coinbase

that means noobs like myself will cop it because its 1 of the only three they can buy without being on a exchange like bittrex

vertcoin

there starting to get the ball running on mining plus there not listed on binance yet

i figure when they hit that exchange there should be a nice bump:feedme:

plus it went up from a dollar to over 5 in a month:takedat:

and why i was researching i found out one of the devs is a breh out in the bay:salute:

Bryan Goodson [NO2X] (@BryanGoodson) on Twitter

so i said fucc it and copped some :myman:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It's all good you'll learn from this and there will be other opportunities in the future. The bank transfers be killing though. Too slow
just use a credit card and pay that bill with the money you would transfer. the little transaction fee will get taken care of with the profit

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can ignore him but he hit you with the truth. You sort of sound like someone who time traveled from 2 years ago or something.

"They are going to find a way to track bitcoin"

--They already can, its an open ledger and there are hundreds of blockchain explorers free to use online right now.

"They are going to want to tax it"

--They already can and do. I pay property gains tax on my realized earnings from cryptocurrency annually already. You print your fiat conversions from your exchange every tax season and give them to your CPA and he makes sure you pay what you owe along with everything else for the year.

I don't think Heis is dissing you (he may be I dunno :hubie:) but it just seems like you haven't kept up with the crypto game man. I personally don't mind paying taxes at all when Im making these sort of exponential multipliers in single 12 month blocks. This shyt is beyond ridiculous. $1,000 dollars into Bitcoin January 1st of this year is $7523.40 today.. I mean shyt. Take the short term property gains tax, who gives a shyt. Im still flipping my money at rates only a corner dealer can match.:win:
Truth? Did you see the prices today? I was fukking right.

And I literally said none of these quotes you're making up.

Crispy

Cookie
Daps
Reppin
#GMB OG
He owns bitcoin.com and is trying to supplant bitcoin with bitcoin cash.

his wiki page is straight comedy:lolbron:

In 2002, Ver pleaded guilty after selling explosives, marketed as Pest Control Report 2000, on eBay, which the U.S. Department of Justice described as "dealing in explosives without a license", and he was sentenced to 10 months in federal prison :picard:

Pest Control Report 2000, agreed to cease selling the agricultural firecrackers in January 2003 after selling more than one million of them :pachaha:

While in prison Ver taught himself Japanese:obama:

He moved to Japan in 2006.[3] He became a citizen of Saint Kitts and Nevis and renounced his United States citizenship in 2014.[6][3][7] In 2015, he was denied a visa to reenter the United States by the U.S. Embassy in Barbados, which claimed that he had not sufficiently proven ties outside of the United States that would motivate him to leave at the end of his visit, causing fears he might become an illegal immigrant.
:dead:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm in vertcoin ,lightcoin, and looking to get into ark and lisk

most my money is longterm holding of bitcoin
That's the strategy to use. If you want to dive into alts. What I always tell people is to always cash a bulk of it out when your profits are up 20%-30% because it will inevitably drop. Something is up hyberbolic seemingly overnight? Just have sell orders at certain profit percentages and pivot from there.

The only cryptos I am fairly confident long term are BTC and XMR. Everything else I have my eye on, but not enough to stay in when the profits make sense. After I/O Coin gets its pump after DIONS is out I will spread out the risk into other alts that have been in development for a while. Rinse, Repeat and go from there.