Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
What alts are you all thinking of getting into near the fork? i have som REQ that i got way below ico price, may look to get more. and move back in GRS if it drops below 50 cents and more ETP if it goes below $3 , Or NEO below $20

Increase my stock on VTC
Buy some PWR and maybe some wtc
If it drops low enough . Might throw some iota since it's so cheap .

How many altcoins are people invested in ?
I'm in 9 alts not counting btc .
Which are :
VTC
Ark
Neo
oMG
Ltc
Link
Bat
kMd
Dnt

Thinking about dropping at least 3 and focusing only on those that I keep . link is my biggest lost losing me 60 dollars .

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like btc is starting to drop .
Think of the fork as a "buy one get one" coupon. People are selling their coupons at maximum value.

Once the others get their Bitcoin Cash tokens they are going to be looking to sell a lot too. The market will correct.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Increase my stock on VTC
Buy some PWR and maybe some wtc
If it drops low enough . Might throw some iota since it's so cheap .

How many altcoins are people invested in ?
I'm in 9 alts not counting btc .
Which are :
VTC
Ark
Neo
oMG
Ltc
Link
Bat
kMd
Dnt

Thinking about dropping at least 3 and focusing only on those that I keep . link is my biggest lost losing me 60 dollars .
I just saw link as a pump and dump, i got in and out with a quick profit. BAT seemed so promising, but it just sits there doing nothing. im kicking myself for not get into KMD when it dropped
I want to get a privacy coin, verge has too many total coins, monero is too expensive, im looking into aeon if it drops

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think of the fork as a "buy one get one" coupon. People are selling their coupons at maximum value.

Once the others get their Bitcoin Cash tokens they are going to be looking to sell a lot too. The market will correct.
I don't think the correction will be more than 10% and even then I feel it will recover and resume its upward march.

It is the reserve currency of the world or it will be in the near future.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Fork aint happening anymore.

WOW, random ass cancellation. I woke up to the alt I was in trying to grab a little gain overnight (NEO) rocketed up to 33.00. That shyt made me $4700 man :bryan:

I cant even take credit for that shyt, I was just hoping it would go up a .50 or so over night and make a little bit of money before going back to bitcoin. Jesus this market is wild. nikkas just cancelled the shyt out of nowhere.