Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I hope y'all were buying during this last dip. Bought about $7000 worth of bitcoin, ETH, and LTC.

Apparently Chase CEO was shytting on Bitcoin while at the same time buying it. Demonic fukks

I was buying. Told brehs to do the same.

nikkas was too focused on iPhone X and Kenneka Jenkins to take advantage.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What equipment were you mining with in 2009 that required datacenter level cooling?

20 Core i7-870
Cyber PC Liquid Cooler Towers
10+? WNR2000 Wireless routers
SATA III Cables
Multiple over 75 (older) laptops to throw off some type of competitive tracking being done
Multiple Ram Cards ( i believe some where added to the older laptops to increase power)
Multiple storage mediums ( too many to list)
Obviously over 30 Computer screens (Multibranded)
Multiple over 40 servers
(Found most of this off old emails)

Thats just off the top of my head and I am nowhere near a techie.

Dude had some of this stuff in his apartment at first. Needed like 10k to buy more infrastructure which is where I came in. Once he transitioned to another spot, I attempted to reinvest but he declined. I still keep in touch with him today, he's still killing it. But through hanging out with him for a good amount of time I learned alot about all this stuff works and how to effectively make money in this still very new industry. It's impossible to make a huge amount of money by yourself, IMO.

Hope this answers your question. :mjgrin:

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
I recently bought or will buy SC, SYS, and BMC. They should go up 25%+ before November. I'm waiting for SC to bottom out at 90-100 sat before I go in.

Last edited:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this for real ?

56XTw

Last edited: