Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I recently bought or will buy SC, SYS, and BMC. They should go up 25%+ before November. I'm waiting for SC to bottom out at 90-100 sat before I go in.

Ok coli breh. Im bored. I'll bite.

Will be back here November 30th though.

If it dosent go as planned you gonna catch this NEG :ufdup: Consequences must be faced
If it goes right Im going to want more sage advice :feedme:

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
Ok coli breh. Im bored. I'll bite.

Will be back here November 30th though.

If it dosent go as planned you gonna catch this NEG :ufdup: Consequences must be faced
If it goes right Im going to want more sage advice :feedme:
Haha K. Just to be clear, we'll peg my buy-in prices at the time of my post to be SC (100 sat) , SYS (3800) , and BMC (21000).

It's up to you to pay attention to when prices hit the target any time between now and then. Then you gotta sell or risk the price coming back down. SC already hit my target yesterday but I'm still holding, SYS is stable, and BMC is down a bit.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Haha K. Just to be clear, we'll peg my buy-in prices at the time of my post to be SC (100 sat) , SYS (3800) , and BMC (21000).

It's up to you to pay attention to when prices hit the target any time between now and then. Then you gotta sell or risk the price coming back down. SC already hit my target yesterday but I'm still holding, SYS is stable, and BMC is down a bit.

Check check. I got you. I'll pay attention. :salute:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Anyone use binance exchange? missed out on the gas and walton pumps since the werent trading on biittrex, want to get in on this chainlink pump that seems to be building

• Dap
Reactions: JDH

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anyone use binance exchange? missed out on the gas and walton pumps since the werent trading on biittrex, want to get in on this chainlink pump that seems to be building

Yeah im on it
even bought a few binance coin (BNB) because you get half off the trading fees if you pay with BNB coin.

I see they have listed LINK......dont know too much about it but since its relatively cheap...

BNB has a reputation of being the place tokens go to get dumped but im still on it

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
which sites do you guys use to buy bitcoin and eth? in order to buy other coins?
i been using coinbase but it has the weekly 150 limit and im having issues getting verified to increase the limit.

REZZ

Rookie
Daps
which sites do you guys use to buy bitcoin and eth? in order to buy other coins?
i been using coinbase but it has the weekly 150 limit and im having issues getting verified to increase the limit.
150 weekly? :gucci: It's been a few years since I started but I don't remember it being that low. Your limit will go up with time and after you buy more once you get verified. Mine just got bumped up to 15k buy and 50k weekly sell limit. You should check out Gemini too. Get started now cuz it took them weeks to verify me.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
There's Gemini - similar to coinbase but with lower fees. You have to link your bank account though. But you can always get a PayPal mastercard and link that instead.

Then there paxful and localbitcoin.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Made a nice chunk of bitcoin from the chainlink pump, flipping a bit into funfair, hopefully they announce a coin burn and it hits 5 cents

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just seem what happened with wtc and link fukk it I'm ready to go in... someone help me set this shyt up