Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
i take profits as they come (~20 % price increase), i tend to check before i go to bed and soon as i wake up so im usually with in 10% of the ATH for the day.

i held so many bags in 2013 its scarred me.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
i take profits as they come (~20 % price increase), i tend to check before i go to bed and soon as i wake up so im usually with in 10% of the ATH for the day.

i held so many bags in 2013 its scarred me.
That's about what I do. My whole game is constant rebalancing and increasing positions daily wherever it makes sense. There are very few times in where I traded at a loss as a result. Stratis is about to reach it's all time high here in a few minutes if things keep going.

I have a few cryptos lingering that I am getting ready to drop as new projects pop up.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
That's about what I do. My whole game is constant rebalancing and increasing positions daily wherever it makes sense. There are very few times in where I traded at a loss as a result. Stratis is about to reach it's all time high here in a few minutes if things keep going.

I have a few cryptos lingering that I am getting ready to drop as new projects pop up.

Ive pretty much been holding on everything I have. What are some of your strategies for rebalancing?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I'm happy with my (relative) pittance but I imagine there are ppl making some serious cash right now.
Meh, just have to keep looking forward.

I left money on the table by leaving that sell order last night on OMG.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I jumped into CVC. I do remember liking this project when I heard about it a few months back. It is still low enough that even if it drops to the floor it will be ok.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Gotta share this info with the brehs earlier.

Nice find, but it's too high for me to jump in at this point.
the channel? i'm in the slack/tg's for all the big coins. we need one in here. i just speculated on the last trade w/ NEO losing momentum but i gave @Houston911 the heads up on CVC a month ago. i like it long term.