Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Visa technology... lol you guys still don't get it and @Liquid I'm sorry but you are still as clueless as ever.

Bitcoin isn't replacing fukking Paypal, it's a replacement for gold.

Spare me that petty transaction processing shyt. Bitcoin is a hard asset for monetary sovereignty and protection of one's wealth.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I actually was going to respond with some information but it's private and may reveal my identity, but let's just say in due time $V would release a product that renders bitcoin useless.

A centralized blockchain or whatever you can come up with isn't competing with Bitcoin.

It's clear you guys have no clue what give Bitcoin value.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Visa technology... lol you guys still don't get it and @Liquid I'm sorry but you are still as clueless as ever.

Bitcoin isn't replacing fukking Paypal, it's a replacement for gold.

Spare me that petty transaction processing shyt. Bitcoin is a hard asset for monetary sovereignty and protection of one's wealth.
So Andreas is clueless? Breh no offense, but you sound like someone who is clearly out of the league he is trying to play in. You are sitting there cheerleading just one portion of the technology when even Antonopoulos has acknowledged that bitcoin itself can fail. It's the tech that matters, but I wouldn't expect you to grasp that.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
So Andreas is clueless? Breh no offense, but you sound like someone who is clearly out of the league he is trying to play in. You are sitting there cheerleading just one portion of the technology when even Antonopoulos has acknowledged that bitcoin itself can fail. It's the tech that matters, but I wouldn't expect you to grasp that.

Yes, Derpopoulous is rather clueless.

Come over by bitcoincore.slack.com if you ever want to get a clue and actually learn something.

Andreas is for the teenagers.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
A centralized blockchain or whatever you can come up with isn't competing with Bitcoin.

It's clear you guys have no clue what give Bitcoin value.

They plan to do more than that, they plan to replace the banks.

You think the average person is going to select bitcoin over visa?? when that happens

Last edited:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
They plan to do more than that, they plan to replace the banks.

You think the average person is going to select bitcoin over visa?? when that happens

No. Bitcoin is not for the average people.

It's a luxury product.

Gold 2.0