Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
10 Bitcoin

If you were able to forget about it for so long then I'd advise selling half if you're looking to take in some profit and forget about the rest.

As I've previously said it's likely we're headed for a new ATH, if not during this rally then definitely next year.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
5... but I'm moving soon and need cash. Bought in at $400-500 so I'd rather break even than take a loss. I caved at $400 and am already regretting waiting lol :mjcry:

put in a limit order

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking of advertising that I accept Bitcoin. Wanted to run this across HL to get some insight.
Should I?
Is Bitcoin still attractive?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I was thinking of advertising that I accept Bitcoin. Wanted to run this across HL to get some insight.
Should I?
Is Bitcoin still attractive?

No one will care.

The Bitcoin merchant acceptance thing was a fad.

Bitcoin is a hard asset. Unlike what was previously advertised, its capacities as a payment network are subpar

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
No one will care.

Bitcoin is a hard asset. Unlike what was previously advertised, its capacities as a payment network are subpar

Those nut jobs at r/bitcoin will probably buy from his store

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
No one will care.

How much do you currently hold? I am glad I wasn't weak to drop all the ones I still have.

I can see it crossing $700 in a few weeks. It's back to about $440 per right now.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
10 Bitcoin
HOLD, I only hold 15 and regret not grabbing even more. I just decided to go with a safer route and spread the risk all around. I am glad I never got into LTC. It was valued way too high for just being an ALT back when I started looking into all of this. I doubt it will ever climb over $10 per again.

I see it going up to $700 or maybe even more soon. Keep in mind that there hasn't even been significant news regarding the tech in quite some time. Once a next big news cycle hits for a Bitcoin change that shyt will surge QUICK.