Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ain't no one answer me about how to mine for bitcoin earlier. All I got is a laptop we at the coli can get in on this, make some real money... Better to have it then not have it and it really takes off in the future. :ehh:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yes, Derpopoulous is rather clueless.

Come over by bitcoincore.slack.com if you ever want to get a clue and actually learn something.

Andreas is for the teenagers.
It says I need an invite, but I doubt I will find anything insightful that is not out there on IRC and other sources.

Why not share some of the knowledge? I doubt I will learn anything new, but I am willing to listen since you apparently think respected speakers of the technology are for "teenagers"

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Ain't no one answer me about how to mine for bitcoin earlier. All I got is a laptop we at the coli can get in on this, make some real money... Better to have it then not have it and it really takes off in the future. :ehh:
You aren't going to get anywhere mining. Your PC won't be strong enough. If you are interested just hit up coinbase and buy a few (or a fraction of 1) at a time.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
They plan to do more than that, they plan to replace the banks.

You think the average person is going to select bitcoin over visa?? when that happens
It really really depends on how it is implemented. You have to keep something in mind man. Things are meant to be broken and TBH @heisenburrr and I have a bit of a disagreement when it comes to future on the technology, but we do agree that it is going to disrupt more than some of you are willing to admit to yourselves.

The only thing that I can possibly see Visa having a clear advantage when it comes to transactions is the possible charge-back ability, but then again that will be against what Bitcoin truly is. Bitcoin is like cash, not just a simple payment processor (though it can be used for that as well)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

You're too late in the game right now to do that. Bitcoin mining is datacenter stuff now.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin is like cash, not just a simple payment processor (though it can be used for that as well)

This.

P2P e-cash. Not some centralized IOU. It doesn't matter what VISA do, they can't offer what Bitcoin does.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I tried, it didn't let me in.

I will visit those sources to see if I find anything new. Honestly I have read a lot about the subject matter and still find Andreas a good source of into.

Andreas is a demagogue who likes to feed his ego by telling people what they like to hear.

He may be a good introduction but once you know better you realize most of what he suggests is silly.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
shyt may be the next CC to go big fam...

not saying it will hit 1000+ like BTC but ....this one may go up big...

made myself an account on kraken, follow me as i either go big, or lose all my money like a doofus:myman:

I'll let y'all know when I buy, and who much I buy...

lookin to get over $5,000 worth