Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
HOLD, I only hold 15 and regret not grabbing even more. I just decided to go with a safer route and spread the risk all around. I am glad I never got into LTC. It was valued way too high for just being an ALT back when I started looking into all of this. I doubt it will ever climb over $10 per again.

I see it going up to $700 or maybe even more soon. Keep in mind that there hasn't even been significant news regarding the tech in quite some time. Once a next big news cycle hits for a Bitcoin change that shyt will surge QUICK.

Why do you see it hitting $700? All bitcoin start ups are dead

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Because hope.

Because delusion

Has someone who owned Bitcoin ever said "SELL" when asked the question of whether to sell or hold? No. The answer is always hold. Why is that? :sas1:

Even Heisenburr has fallen back from what I'm reading here this last page

The #1 Coli delusional Bitcoin pusher says its dead as a currency :russ:

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Because delusion

Has someone who owned Bitcoin ever said "SELL" when asked the question of whether to sell or hold? No. The answer is always hold. Why is that? :sas1:

I have seen him tell people to buy.

:heh:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
@irishfury what made you start buying bitcoin in the first place

p.s. if u know of any new ways that come about to start investing, LET THE COLI KNOW EARLY:damn:

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Because delusion

I have seen him tell people to buy.

:heh:

WxwRk3h.png

Dc12moE.png

Joke's on you sheeps :mjlol:

I've been buying non stop since 2013.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Why do you see it hitting $700? All bitcoin start ups are dead

Because hope.
Because the technology is INCREDIBLE. I have tried talking some sense into @heisenburrr but he has put all his chips into the bitcoin basket. The reason I am not 100% sold on bitcoin is because the transfer and verification process is a little too slow for day to day interactions. In Online purchasing? Yeah I think Bitcoin can still be a valuable spending tool. It is VERY early and still way too early to even predict which is the "crypto" that will be around with high value. I myself hold several different "coins" because you just don't know what development is happening within particular groups. There could literally be some revolutionary tool in which speeds up the sending and verification process and add features to crush "bitcoin" completely. To make the early internet analogy...we are in the BBS phase of this shyt, we aren't even on AOL yet.

Can bitcoin fail? ABSOLUTELY, but it is currently the best bet in cryptocurrency. What I am a strong supporter of is the technology, not any single individual "coin". What you guys need to understand is that economies around the whole world are becoming unstable and much of it is due to governments and a select few who control a massive share of said "currency". Globalization is real and I have been trying to convince people that sending "bitcoin" or whatever cryptocurrency is worth a good amount is the thing to focus on at the moment, not shopping. This technology literally has the potential to make currencies acceptable worldwide and exchanged easily with little to no fees...that is mind boggling to me.

Imagine you have family that is struggling in a 3rd world country (like many immigrants in this country have) and have to send money weekly to support them. Sending "currency" in bitcoin can save you anywhere between $10-$30+ per transaction. It might not seem like much now, but add that shyt up over the course of a year and you are looking at anywhere from $520-$1,500+ saved in just FEES. Which would equate to a few months or hell even a year worth of rent/utilities/food in many poor countries. THAT is the power of the technology.

The reason I am saying to hold Bitcoin right now is because we haven't even had a massive push in terms of useability for the average consumer. Once the development teams come up with an intuitive way that makes it even EASIER for people to acquire and spend bitcoin? The market will react, demand will grow...price will rise. It's only natural, if @heisenburrr is even paying attention anymore...he should diversify. Once Bitcoin inevitably climbs back up, he should spread the risk in case of a potential huge crash aftwards. I remember when people were buying Bitcoin @ $1,000 and I couldn't believe it. It is nowhere near worth that at the moment, but people react to things violently. Bitcoin and other cryptos will experience much volatility in the next 4-5 years until things finally start shaking themselves out.

Andreas Antonopoulos has acknowledged himself that Bitcoin can indeed fail, but it is the technology that you guys need to focus on, not "bitcoin". I am not sure how clear I can make it.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Because the technology is INCREDIBLE. I have tried talking some sense into @heisenburrr but he has put all his chips into the bitcoin basket. The reason I am not 100% sold on bitcoin is because the transfer and verification process is a little too slow for day to day interactions. In Online purchasing? Yeah I think Bitcoin can still be a valuable spending tool. It is VERY early and still way too early to even predict which is the "crypto" that will be around with high value. I myself hold several different "coins" because you just don't know what development is happening within particular groups. There could literally be some revolutionary tool in which speeds up the sending and verification process and add features to crush "bitcoin" completely. To make the early internet analogy...we are in the BBS phase of this shyt, we aren't even on AOL yet.

Can bitcoin fail? ABSOLUTELY, but it is currently the best bet in cryptocurrency. What I am a strong supporter of is the technology, not any single individual "coin". What you guys need to understand is that economies around the whole world are becoming unstable and much of it is due to governments and a select few who control a massive share of said "currency". Globalization is real and I have been trying to convince people that sending "bitcoin" or whatever cryptocurrency is worth a good amount is the thing to focus on at the moment, not shopping. This technology literally has the potential to make currencies acceptable worldwide and exchanged easily with little to no fees...that is mind boggling to me.

Imagine you have family that is struggling in a 3rd world country (like many immigrants in this country have) and have to send money weekly to support them. Sending "currency" in bitcoin can save you anywhere between $10-$30+ per transaction. It might not seem like much now, but add that shyt up over the course of a year and you are looking at anywhere from $520-$1,500+ saved in just FEES. Which would equate to a few months or hell even a year worth of rent/utilities/food in many poor countries. THAT is the power of the technology.

The reason I am saying to hold Bitcoin right now is because we haven't even had a massive push in terms of useability for the average consumer. Once the development teams come up with an intuitive way that makes it even EASIER for people to acquire and spend bitcoin? The market will react, demand will grow...price will rise. It's only natural, if @heisenburrr is even paying attention anymore...he should diversify. Once Bitcoin inevitably climbs back up, he should spread the risk in case of a potential huge crash aftwards. I remember when people were buying Bitcoin @ $1,000 and I couldn't believe it. It is nowhere near worth that at the moment, but people react to things violently. Bitcoin and other cryptos will experience much volatility in the next 4-5 years until things finally start shaking themselves out.

Andreas Antonopoulos has acknowledged himself that Bitcoin can indeed fail, but it is the technology that you guys need to focus on, not "bitcoin". I am not sure how clear I can make it.

Bitcoin's dead breh. There's too much manipulation

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Bitcoin's dead breh. There's too much manipulation
Yep, you didn't even read my response.

There are a lot of smart people behind this thing man, you clearly should do some more research on it. Don't go full @heisenburrr status, but definitely keep an eye out on it. Dismissing such disruptive technology like this is foolish. Even if it fails in it's current form, it has already sparked interest into similar functions all across the world.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Yep, you didn't even read my response.

There are a lot of smart people behind this thing man, you clearly should do some more research on it. Don't go full @heisenburrr status, but definitely keep an eye out on it. Dismissing such disruptive technology like this is foolish. Even if it fails in it's current form, it has already sparked interest into similar functions all across the world.

I actually was going to respond with some information but it's private and may reveal my identity, but let's just say in due time $V would release a product that renders bitcoin useless.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
I actually was going to respond with some information but it's private and may reveal my identity, but let's just say in due time $V would release a product that renders bitcoin useless.
:ohhh: pm a breh

i wish i could bet against BTC lol