Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Wow, you are more delusional that I thought. All of those great points you make yet the PPS still goes down. In the real markets, thats a tell. You are being taken for all of your money and you are so far in denial that you can't see it.

"I will keep buying, even if it goes down to 100$". This is the epitome of your arrogance and stupidity. You are WILLINGLY buying a depreciating asset on the *hopes* that it will one day give you a 1000% return. Smack yourself breh. You need a reality check. You should really put all of your effort that you waste on a shyt product like BTC and use it on the real market. I think you would find way more success there.

And seriously, you should re-read all of your posts and open your eyes to how in denial you really are. "Because I don't believe I am wrong, no matter the price."

Price matters breh. A lot. If you can't see that, you should step aside until your head is less cloudy.

Bitcoin does not behave like "the real markets". This should be obvious enough by now.

Bitcoin has a 5 billion dollars market cap right now. This makes it possible for several entities to manipulate the price to their liking.

You did not adress my last point. What is the difference between this current market correction and the previous last ones?

"The time to buy is when there is blood in the streets"

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Theres a HUGE difference in believing in the technology behind the product versus the investment opportunities that that technology presents. Why are you advocating spending $1000 on a single BTC a few months back when you can get that same exact technology today for a 60% discount.

:manny: Like any type of security, the outcome isn't sure. That why when you only invest what you are able to lose. If it drops to $.01 he can :yeshrug:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Bitcoin does not behave like "the real markets". This should be obvious enough by now.

Bitcoin has a 5 billion dollars market cap right now. This makes it possible for several entities to manipulate the price to their liking.

You did not adress my last point. What is the difference between this current market correction and the previous last ones?

Uhh if you believe bitcoin doesn't behave like the real markets than why do you keep posting bullshyt technical analysis on it?

The difference is that BTC had its moment in the spotlight during this past bubble. It gained international exposure whereas before it was only really known by nerds and the drug community. BTC had its 15 minutes on the mainstream stage and it failed. You won't get another exponential bubble. Ever.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Theres a HUGE difference in believing in the technology behind the product versus the investment opportunities that that technology presents. Why are you advocating spending $1000 on a single BTC a few months back when you can get that same exact technology today for a 60% discount.

Because people will eventually pay 100,000$ for that same piece of technology.

I'm am not so certain why I still argue this with you. While you constantly point to my failure of understanding markets. You have yet to understand the technology behind Bitcoin.

You don't understand it is bound to become the gold of the digital era. You're stubbornly short-sighted and you will pay the price :manny:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

I got my Trezor today. It's so small :mjlol:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Because people will eventually pay 100,000$ for that same piece of technology.

giphy.gif

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Uhh if you believe bitcoin doesn't behave like the real markets than why do you keep posting bullshyt technical analysis on it?

The difference is that BTC had its moment in the spotlight during this past bubble. It gained international exposure whereas before it was only really known by nerds and the drug community. BTC had its 15 minutes on the mainstream stage and it failed. You won't get another exponential bubble. Ever.

:mjlol:

Bitcoin is only starting to get its shine on the main stage. I'm saving that quote for later.

The blockchain technology, Bitcoin, is the most subversive technology on this planet at the moment. NOTHING else comes close. The genie is out of the bottle and there is NO going back. If you think Bitcoin is just gonna die its slow death and disappear, I truly feel sorry for you

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjlol:

Bitcoin is only starting to get its shine on the main stage. I'm saving that quote for later.

The blockchain technology, Bitcoin, is the most subversive technology on this planet at the moment. NOTHING else comes close. The genie is out of the bottle and there is NO going back. If you think Bitcoin is just gonna die its slow death and disappear, I truly feel sorry for you

Bitcoin doesn't have to die. It just doesn't have as many uses as you think. It also doesn't have to have such a vastly over-inflated PPS. Its speculative bullshyt and the huge drop in PPS in the past few months are clear evidence of this. If you really think people are going out of their way to grab BTC so they can avoid a 2.9% credit card charge, you are out of your mind.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
One serious question.

Do you understand the implications of a decentralized, global, ledger of property?

Can you brain process the paradigm shift this implies?

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
Bitcoin doesn't have to die. It just doesn't have as many uses as you think. It also doesn't have to have such a vastly over-inflated PPS. Its speculative bullshyt and the huge drop in PPS in the past few months are clear evidence of this. If you really think people are going out of their way to grab BTC so they can avoid a 2.9% credit card charge, you are out of your mind.

You idiot. Why is it you insist on commenting the features of something you have evidently no idea about.

At least go do some homeworks, you might look like less of a fool.

"Doesn't have as many uses as you think"

:mjlol::mjlol:

Looks like the folks at the Bank of England don't agree with you

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

My mom is a banker and she told me I wouldn't believe the amount of money businesses/sellers lose because of chargebacks alone. Bitcoin solves this problem and many others, the amount of people that would that would rush to adopt a payment service that prevents chargebacks :banderas:. I'm not picking sides I'm just sharing facts.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
My mom is a banker and she told me I wouldn't believe the amount of money businesses/sellers lose because of chargebacks alone. Bitcoin solves this problem and many others, the amount of people that would that would rush to adopt a payment service that prevents chargebacks :banderas:. I'm not picking sides I'm just sharing facts.

it is mindblowingly obvious it is the future for SO MANY reasons but for the sake of argument and ignorance this fool simply refuses to see it

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I got my Trezor today. It's so small :mjlol:

did you get the black one?

I'm furious they came out with this black version after I bought mine.

Material used is shyt and get dirtied pretty easily.

It does its job find though. Did you install their new Android Wallet App?