Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
www.circle.com is now open to everyone.

anyone can now purchase bitcoins instantly with a credit card
price will probably jump up cause of this.

the powers hate bitcoin because they cannot create money to perpetuate corruption to keep themselves on top. like the organized crime of the goldman sachs and federal reserve crooks.

1 Bitcoin equals
379.95 US Dollar

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
more details

For our initial product launch, our aims were simple:

• Create an experience that is fast, beautiful, and enjoyable to use. Online banking applications stink. We wanted an elegant design aesthetic that would appeal to digital natives.
  • Reduce the friction that so many people – even sophisticated, technology-savvy people – often experience in acquiring and spending Bitcoin. Starting today, people can onboard into a Circle account and begin using digital money within minutes, not days. And Circle eliminates the labyrinth of fees and complex user interfaces designed for traders.
  • Make digital money the same as other major Internet services for consumers: instant and free. We wanted our service to be instant for onboarding, instant for depositing and converting money, and nearly instant for sending and receiving payments – anywhere on the planet.
Global Support

In addition to the core features and goals above, Circle is now available in seven languages, which collectively cover approximately 40% of the world’s population. Circle’s site, product, and customer support content are all available in English, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), German, and French – and we will add more languages as we grow. It’s a good start, but we plan to add far more capabilities for international customers over time.

Insurance Clarity

Back in May, we were excited to announce that we were offering customers insurance from theft on 100 percent of their bitcoin account balances. Since May, we’ve continued to build out our insurance program, acquiring more underwriters for both our online and cold storage / offline assets. Today we offer this unprecedented insurance coverage to every Circle customer. Circle customers will have 100 percent coverage of their full deposit value. Our insurance broker is Marsh, one of the largest insurance brokers in the world. The underwriters for this insurance are all highly-rated. Insurance on Bitcoin is a new market, and we’re proud to be a market maker in establishing this valuable service to users of digital assets. And this 100 percent insurance covers deposits for any user in the world holding bitcoin with Circle.

This is a huge deal

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

the powers hate bitcoin because they cannot create money to perpetuate corruption to keep themselves on top. like the organized crime of the goldman sachs and federal reserve crooks.

I expect it will but I'm not certain if the powers that be are satisfied with the bottom we have now.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Bitcoin is the Black Swan event they never saw coming

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bitcoin is the Black Swan event they never saw coming
but they can print money unlimited and buy bitcoins.. how does that affect the bitcoin market...

let's say the fed reserve "asks" the govt for the power to buy unlimited bitcoins under the name of whatever reason they come up with. how does that affect bitcoins...

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
but they can print money unlimited and buy bitcoins.. how does that affect the bitcoin market...

let's say the fed reserve "asks" the govt for the power to buy unlimited bitcoins under the name of whatever reason they come up with. how does that affect bitcoins...

they can and my guess it eventually they will.

well the supply is capped at 21,000,000 bitcoins. I haven't checked for a while but I believe that there are, right now, approximately about 14,000,000 issued. obviously, not all of these coins are "for sale". a great sum has been sitting in inactive wallets for years, many have been stolen, others, such as mine, are sitting in cold storage for a long, long time. the bottom line is there is only so many bitcoins available to purchase

if they do try to purchase "unlimited" amount of bitcoins through exchanges they could easily empty the orderbook. but not without massive slippage. that is, once a certain amount of coins is purchased, every additional purchase is significantly more expensive than the previous one.

all of this is to say they will end up paying a hefty price for these coins. of course this is not a concern considering they have "unlimited" amount of fiat but what's important is it levels the playing field considerably. if what you suggest happens, a number bitcoin nerds, as you like to call them, will own a Bitcoin wealth (quantified by the percentage of coins currently issued someone owns) equal to or larger than these institutions.

it is effectively impossible for them to corner this market since these bitcoin nerds don't care about their dirty and worthless fiat. quite simply, an important amount of holders will not divest from their holdings, no matter the fiat price exchange.

moreover, if this scenario unfolds, it would be a blatant confession of the failure of the USD and a major sponsor of Bitcoin. this would translate into massive devaluation of the USD and a MASS exodus of wealth toward Bitcoin. at a certain point, their printing machine should become useless considering no one will want to hold fiat.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps

well the supply is capped at 21,000,000 bitcoins. I haven't checked for a while but I believe that there are, right now, approximately about 14,000,000 issued. obviously, not all of these coins are "for sale". a great sum has been sitting in inactive wallets for years, many have been stolen, others, such as mine, are sitting in cold storage for a long, long time. the bottom line is there is only so many bitcoins available to purchase

if they do try to purchase "unlimited" amount of bitcoins through exchanges they could easily empty the orderbook. but not without massive slippage. that is, once a certain amount of coins is purchased, every additional purchase is significantly more expensive than the previous one.

all of this is to say they will end up paying a hefty price for these coins. of course this is not a concern considering they have "unlimited" amount of fiat but what's important is it levels the playing field considerably. if what you suggest happens, a number bitcoin nerds, as you like to call them, will own a Bitcoin wealth (quantified by the percentage of coins currently issued someone owns) equal to or larger than these institutions.

it is effectively impossible for them to corner this market since these bitcoin nerds don't care about their dirty and worthless fiat. quite simply, an important amount of holders will not divest from their holdings, no matter the fiat price exchange.

moreover, if this scenario unfolds, it would be a blatant confession of the failure of the USD and a major sponsor of Bitcoin. this would translate into massive devaluation of the USD and a MASS exodus of wealth toward Bitcoin. at a certain point, their printing machine should become useless considering no one will want to hold fiat.

What rate you buying at? :lupe:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

everyone knows the fed prints money. if they and other central banks can conspire and gang bang bitcoin and print money for the sole purpose of cornering it so that it doesn't take off.
so what if the price goes up... eventually the holders will have to sell. even if they don't, they can buy enough bitcoin to keep it underground and their experts agents just keep on talking down on it in the media.
i have to come to the conclusion that fiat money at this piont is too big to fail. 2014 was the year of bitcoin and look... $379.

the lies worked. and they'll keep working. worked back in the 1900's at the creation of the federal reserve and even in 2014 the next big thing when it was the year of bitcoin.
the chinese didn't even just ignore it like the banksters. they out right and banned it:mindblown: :why::what::damn::sadbron: