Official CryptoCurrency Thread (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum & More)

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::lolbron:

Hahahahahahaha

Buy at the top brehs

Lie to people about the "investment" prospects brehs

Keep taking losses breh:lolbron:

:mjlol:

I'm having much more fun laughing at your ignorance.

Enjoy that stock market bubble while it last breh.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@heisenburrr would you say this chart applies to bitcoin.... :ld:

Psychology-of-Market-Cycles-via-Wall-Street-Cheat-Sheet.jpg

if it does... would you answer some questions with nothing but the truth...

according to the chart when did you buy and where do you think bitcoin is right now... :ld:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
:russ::russ::russ::lolbron:

Hahahahahahaha

Buy at the top brehs

Lie to people about the "investment" prospects brehs

Keep taking losses breh:lolbron:

:whoa:

Hey, hey, hey... we're closing in on that million dollar a Bitcoin mark soon.

Put your faith in the Winklevoss twins brehs

:scust:

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
@heisenburrr would you say this chart applies to bitcoin.... :ld:

if it does... would you answer some questions with nothing but the truth...

according to the chart when did you buy and where do you think bitcoin is right now... :ld:

Bitcoin has seen exponential growth supported by series of such speculative bubbles. For reference, look at the long term log chart

2P67TZ2.png

I bought probably 15% of my portfolio at the top, 50% on the way down (800-600) and 35 % at the bottom 35%.

If you look at the "simplified market cycle" upper right corner I would suggest we have very much reach the bottom and some (chart above) will argue with are currently at the "through" of maximum opportunity.

I believe there will be a couple more speculative bubbles until we reach mainstream adoption. To suggest otherwise would pretend we have saturated the market. I will leave this argument to idiots like @Ill

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
:mjlol:

I'm having much more fun laughing at your ignorance.

Enjoy that stock market bubble while it last breh.

You think its one way but its really the other way breh. Get your head out of your ass. You stay losing money on bit coin. Every poster from the Boiler Room (stock market) thread keeps shytting on you. These are people that ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY. None of your bbbbut maybe in 10 years bullshyt. You're average weighted cost has to be north of $500. Stay losing my friend. Even if you believe in the technology behind it it DOES NOT MEAN its investment grade or that you will make money anytime in the future of it. The chart I keep posting is a general chart on the psychology of the market. ANY market. The big boys have been slowly walking you down (lower highs, lower lows) and you can't seem to get the hint. Like I said, you're in full blown denial. Enjoy the negative ROI fakkit.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
You think its one way but its really the other way breh. Get your head out of your ass. You stay losing money on bit coin. Every poster from the Boiler Room (stock market) thread keeps shytting on you. These are people that ACTUALLY MAKE MONEY. None of your bbbbut maybe in 10 years bullshyt. You're average weighted cost has to be north of $500. Stay losing my friend. Even if you believe in the technology behind it it DOES NOT MEAN its investment grade or that you will make money anytime in the future of it. The chart I keep posting is a general chart on the psychology of the market. ANY market. The big boys have been slowly walking you down (lower highs, lower lows) and you can't seem to get the hint. Like I said, you're in full blown denial. Enjoy the negative ROI fakkit.

worry about your own bubble, idiot

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I just invested in a cash cow, fukk a bubble.

Bitcoin is 65% down from its highs. Keep pumping it though I like making fun of you. :jawalrus:

How about its a couple thousands ℅ up from its lows.

You invest in the stock market inflated by QE. Better not be left holding the bag.

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:
i don't know man. i see the jews are really mad. mad to the point of turning niccas against the truth/reality and making it reality:why:.
wall st is vicious :wow:. can turn your own family against you. all because you saw something they didn't see...

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How about its a couple thousands ℅ up from its lows.

You invest in the stock market inflated by QE. Better not be left holding the bag.
more planes will disappear and more wars will be fought before that happens. there's plenty distractions to keep people busy.
QE is here to stay and it's "working". anything they do at the fed reserve holds. they are above the law to do whatever they want and answer to no one.

ron paul's audit the fed bill surprisingly passed. we'll see what comes out of that.. don't know what difference that makes cause the fed reserve jews answer to no one.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
more planes will disappear and more wars will be fought before that happens. there's plenty distractions to keep people busy.
QE is here to stay and it's "working". anything they do at the fed reserve holds. they are above the law to do whatever they want and answer to no one.

ron paul's audit the fed bill surprisingly passed. we'll see what comes out of that.. don't know what difference that makes cause the fed reserve jews answer to no one.

:dwillhuh: Breh, do you actually believe the shyt you type?

No disrespect:skip: