OFFICIAL CREOLE THREAD: Hey, Let's Talk About Creoles (Louisiana Creoles)

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dravidians have melanin and yet they aren't black.... Light skin "black" people are in reality just mixed race people; like the majority of Dominicans, Brazilians, Arabs and coloureds, they even look the same! .... yellowish skin
Breh your failing to realise the African ancestry they got melanin from... Give up

Daps
Dravidians have melanin and yet they aren't black.... Light skin "black" people are in reality just mixed race people; like the majority of Dominicans, Brazilians, Arabs and coloureds, they even look the same! .... yellowish skin
so you just going to discount all the lightskin blackfolk with 2 black parents huh:stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Black people and mixed people were never united to begin with

Use one example from a foreign country to generalize 400 years of slavery in America, brehs. Dr. Clarke is talkin about Haiti:francis: judge America by the history of Haiti, brehs

According to you, light skinned people are mixed, so going by your own logic, the red bold is false, i'm sure they had no choice but to be "united" in the slave days(and don't bring up the divisive history of them c00n ass Louisiana creoles and act like that was the case for the entire south, my roots are in Alabama and Mississippi, these evil ass British/Irish/Scottish/German crackers down here didn't give a fukk what shade you was, you was a nikka), esp when you have a black man that had children with a bi-racial woman and their kids would grow up with so-called "fully black" children on the plantation, p.s. Light=house, dark=field is a myth, breh

Stick to Jamaican history, breh:francis:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Use one example from a foreign country to generalize 400 years of slavery in America, brehs. Dr. Clarke is talkin about Haiti:francis: judge America by the history of Haiti, brehs

According to you, light skinned people are mixed, so going by your own logic, the red bold is false, i'm sure they had no choice but to be "united" in the slave days(and don't bring up the divisive history of them c00n ass Louisiana creoles and act like that was the case for the entire south, my roots are in Alabama and Mississippi, these evil ass British/Irish/Scottish/German crackers down here didn't give a fukk what shade you was, you was a nikka), esp when you have a black man that had children with a bi-racial woman and their kids would grow up with so-called "fully black" children on the plantation, p.s. Light=house, dark=field is a myth, breh

Stick to Jamaican history, breh:francis:
Thanks for ethering this fool breh.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Louisiana got them guls.....they all over Houston.... bad jawnts.

Thread contribution :francis:
Time for dem pics contribute
full

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
African Americans have no business discussing the racial politics of the United States with Africans, west indians, Afro-Canadian, Afro-Brits, Afro-Latinos, or any other foreign Afros, the shyt is redundant as fukk. Every country has different norms.

This I agree with.