OFFICIAL CREOLE THREAD: Hey, Let's Talk About Creoles (Louisiana Creoles)

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
In America if you look like you have black in you, then you will be described as black:manny:That's just the way we do things:yeshrug:You can be described as black but still officially be recognized as bi-racial

Mixed race is on the census now... so apparently the way that things used to be done are changing....

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Dude is naive man :heh: It's sad that he probably has never heard of an albino child.
He is Jamaican, most west indians(esp Jamaicans and Hatians) are a lot less admixed than some African Americans and they get in their feelings when African Americans mention admixture

Funny thing is AAs would have no reason to mention admixture if they didn't insist on breaking up African American families according to skin tone:francis:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
He is Jamaican, west indians are a lot less admixed than African Americans and they get in their feelings when African Americans mention admixture

Funny thing is AAs would have no reason to mention admixture if they didn't insist on breaking up African American families according to skin tone:francis:
True

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
Which is why I said you can be described as black while still being OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED as bi-racial

I'm not talking social constructs here.... I'm talking race! Mixed people are not racially black..... Why is this so hard for you all to accept?
So the dark sibling or parent would be mixed because they have a light skinned child or sibling?:jbhmm:

Yea! Black people aren't light skinned.......... Mixed people are though

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
Mixed people are not 100% West African, true Negroid but they are considered black in America..... Why is this so hard for you all to accept?
I agree
obama_notbad_ap_636.gif

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
If I see a white muthafukka on the street that's too dark I might jokingly say to myself, "look at this black ass muthafukka, I bet one of his ancestors was an African slave" doesn't mean I consider the cracker black.

It's weird, you have to be a true African American to even understand the concept:manny:

African Americans have no business discussing the racial politics of the United States with Africans, west indians, Afro-Canadian, Afro-Brits, Afro-Latinos, or any other foreign Afros, the shyt is redundant as fukk. Every country has different norms.