Official Coming 2 America Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
This is what happens when you let a TV director do a movie.

Avengers_Infinity_War_poster.jpg

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Just watched it and I really liked it.

Comparing it to the first Coming To America that came out 33 years ago is like apples to oranges.

However, something did irked me a bit.
So Akeem gets raped by a bytch in Queens that has his "b*stard son" (they loved throwing that phrase around a lot) and she never made a attempt to find out who the father is until Akeem travels back to queens and locates the kid himself? Like you never bothered to find out that he was really a Prince all along? Especially when he marries a woman from the same Burroughs? That and the Meg "King" track :hhh:

:mjlol: @ Officer Ricky going back to his roots

But overall, it was a treat to see an Eddie Murphy movie again . How he puts other black actors and comedians on. Past, present and future.

The women :blessed: I need to get me a non-western woman like his son did.

I would watch it again :obama:

Last edited:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched it and I really liked it.

Comparing it to the first Coming To America that came out 33 years ago is like apples to oranges.

However, something did irked me a bit.
So Akeem gets raped by a bytch in Queens that has his "b*stard son" (they loved throwing that phrase around a lot) and she never made a attempt to find out who the father is until Akeem travels back to queens and locates the kid himself? Like you never bothered to find out that he was really a Prince all along? Especially when he marries a woman from the same Burroughs? That and the Meg "King" track :hhh:

:mjlol: @ Officer Ricky going back to his roots

But overall, it was a treat to see an Eddie Murphy movie again . How he puts other black actors and comedians on. Past, present and future.

The women :blessed: I need to get me a non-western woman like his son did.

I would watch it again :obama:

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown: