Official Coming 2 America Thread

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imagine finding out you had a kid by Leslie Jones who date raped you :mjlol:. The really just glossed over this:mjlol:
They really used that as the focus for this sequel existing. Date rape in 2021... But the irony about that is that the majority of viewers aren't even offended because it happened to a man

:wow:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Imagine finding out you had a kid by Leslie Jones who date raped you :mjlol:. The really just glossed over this:mjlol:
Imagine justifying a sequel 30+ years later with being raped by Leslie Jones as the best reason :mjtf:

They really used that as the focus for this sequel existing. Date rape in 2021... But the irony about that is that the majority of viewers aren't even offended because it happened to a man

Beat me to it. This shyt was a wash.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

yeah. Watch Dr T Hasan Johnsons review on youtube. They literally used it as a comedic thing that Eddie was raped

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Felt like I just watched a disney Channel movie.

They did a great job with the pageantry, costumes and the showman aspects. It was cool to watch to that end alone. Gave me the vibes of watching Wakanda in Black Panther.

The movie was just all in all not funny. There has got to be a cac in the writing room to belive the humor could be carried just by Leslie Jones being loud and ratchet. The culture shock elements were the basis of a lot of humor in the first one, here they spend pretty much no time on Zamunda itself and its just a springboard to the feminist messaging. They missed a opportunity to show more of Zamunda as a country the way the first one toured New York.

Huge disappointment overall

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Them white folks in Hollywood love when nikkaz hate black movies so they can pull the plug from nikkaz. Then you'll complain not enough black movies. You mean to tell me they got all the top black actors, producers, writers and still nikkaz complain. I swear if nutty professor dropped today nikkaz wouldn't find it funny because the world is use to dumbass instagram skits and now people only have attention spans that last 30 seconds.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Felt like I just watched a disney Channel movie.

They did a great job with the pageantry, costumes and the showman aspects. It was cool to watch to that end alone. Gave me the vibes of watching Wakanda in Black Panther.

The movie was just all in all not funny. There has got to be a cac in the writing room to belive the humor could be carried just by Leslie Jones being loud and ratchet. The culture shock elements were the basis of a lot of humor in the first one, here they spend pretty much no time on it and its just a springboard to the feminist messaging. They missed a opportunity to show more of Zamunda as a country the way the first one toured New York.

Huge disappointment overall

zamunda literally a big ass mansion in the middle of the savannah. Still making Africans look primitive in 2021 when every African country has modern cities