Official Coming 2 America Thread

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
OG is my favorite movie of all time... So far the new one is a 4/5.. shyt is funny as fukk
Y'all some miserable fukcs

About 2/3 the way through and I had to stop by to say this is a fun movie

I laughed at some things

I'm engaged. Want to know what happens

Or perhaps y'all are just too young to dig this

So far its been spot on tonewise. Everyone's doing a good job. Dope callbacks

Maybe y'all saw part 1 once when you were 12 and now you're trying to sort of judge this as a standalone?

I almost know the first one by heart. They picked up right where they left off. Not bad at all

I haven't seen it yet (although I downloaded it). I think many of the folks here are just young bucks who never seen the original (and probably just watched bits and pieces of it on youtube).

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
ENOUGH :damn:

CelebratedQualifiedJerboa-small.gif

I've had it with these mediocre ass movies during this motherfukking pandemic :damn::damn::damn:

fukk is the deal nikkas? :gucci:

Is this yet another covid symptom? Abject mediocrity where there was once talent? nikkas is asymptomatic and don't know it? :mjtf:

Seem like every big name done fell the fukk off. Everything about this joint is flabby and sick, from the story to the actors :flabbynsick:

Constant callbacks to a better film doesn't give this bullshyt a pass. nikkas wouldn't even like this shyt if they had to leave the house and come out of pocket for it. :hhh: