Official Coming 2 America Thread

Daps
It was aight for what its worth. It had a pretty good cast of black actors.

It didn't have the 80s comedy/new york aura that made the first one classic.

Wesley has too much charisma & strong screen presence to not be back on the big screen.

The son had a few one liners & scenes that was amusing, but outside of that.:ld:

Kind of campy, but it definitely was a fan service type of film for those just happy to see everybody back.

5.6/10

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
The 1st movie was better. This movie tried too hard. I :snoop: with Snipes intro. Kinda funny but didn't fit for me.

I agree an extended cut is necessary. The pace was off a little. But the script was not good. I can't believe Eddie waited 4 years for this.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Something that made it kinda weird or different was the music when scenes were going along. First one had like no music. Made the jokes hit a little better.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do the young people who watched this shyt even understood what's going on? I'm assuming most of you would be lost. The first movie was a long time ago.

It’s only as difficult as watching the OG. Either you know the references or you don’t

The OG* was before my time but I’m not a kid anymore. This felt extra :flabbynsick: tho as somebody who watched the OG as a kid

Last edited: