Official Coming 2 America Thread

S.W.A.G.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half way through and honestly this would have been perfect as a limited tv series. Would have been received much better, completely separate from the movie allowing them to expand on the lore of Zamunda and the characters. Being a sequel puts too much pressure on it, this is fun for me, in a Black-Ish sort of way... corny maybe, but its cool to see seeing how many times we have seen the movie as kids

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
i would be upset if i paid to see this in theaters but i suppose it was something cool for die hard fans. honestly anyone who hasnt see the original shouldnt even waste their time. very meh overall. i dont see myself ever revisiting this. im surprised how much i liked leslie jones here. i wished she had more to do. but i really didnt care for their son and he's a pretty big part of the movie.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Y'all some miserable fukcs

About 2/3 the way through and I had to stop by to say this is a fun movie

I laughed at some things

I'm engaged. Want to know what happens

Or perhaps y'all are just too young to dig this

So far its been spot on tonewise. Everyone's doing a good job. Dope callbacks

Maybe y'all saw part 1 once when you were 12 and now you're trying to sort of judge this as a standalone?

I almost know the first one by heart. They picked up right where they left off. Not bad at all

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
As much as I wanted to hate this I couldn't. It doesn't touch the first obviously but it wasn't bad. I laughed at parts so it did its job. The oldest daughter was fine as fukk. The groomer was too. Some rehashes of old jokes were ok but damn how much did they pay all these people to be in it. When Megan freeman showed up I was like the fukk. Overall good flick.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I don't think Lisa sister would have made a difference in movie. Plus Lisa broke up with Daryl (Eriq LaSalle) so he wouldn't have made sense to be in this movie.It is amazing how much of the original cast was still in this the "Queen to be " dude,Wesley sister,Fancy from Jamie Foxx as flower girl. The twins,Louie Anderson. The Cab Driver Jake Steinfeld and Samuel L were only missing ones from first part 33 years and majority of cast is still alive that's rare in itself.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I think had Charlie Murphy lived ,Eddie would have found a role for him in this movie. Let's hope Nutty Professor 3 isn't in the works.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I’m a sucka for nostalgia and Rom Coms. I was watching with a big goofy smile on my face.

just finished

Had to come back to say

Fukc the haterz!!!

This is a solid 3/5

But if you love the OG

4/5

(1 we don't discuss. Do not watch. 2 is okay. If you have NOTHING else to do. Peep it. 3 you should def watch one time. 4 you gonna watch this a couple times. Maybe if its on TV you'll spend 15 min at least.

Watch this shyt EVERY TIME ITS ON. The Matrix. Friday. T2. Infinity War. Menace. You knowwwww)