Official Coming 2 America Thread

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
It was just okay. I didn't laugh out loud like I did back with the original. Snipes did excellent. I thought they would let the daughter run shyt in the end. I did appreciate all the cameos but they were really reliant on the first movie heavy.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Movies like this just end up depressing u seeing how old everyone got. My n1gga John Amos:mjcry:

:picard:Me and my wife looked at him like we had to view the body:mjcry:. Good grief 1988 was like 30 years ago:damn:.

So far this flick feels like some before Netflix got the bag shyt:merchant:. Its like you can tell this pandemic fukked up the entire flow of this flick. Also, This feels like a big ass SNL skit :huhldup:

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
They were better off changing the laws and let the princess take over the throne

There was literally no point for the son.

So you go find this random son when you could've just changed the damn laws....which you ended up doing ANYWAY.

And they already said the oldest daughter had been training to be rule Zamunda since she was a child. There was no real pressure to have a son, especially after the dad died.

Damn I don't have Prime (yea I know I'm late). Is it really worth getting to watch this movie?

Hit the Pee Murda and I got ya

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
:picard:Me and my wife looked at him like we had to view the body:mjcry:. Good grief 1988 was like 30 years ago:damn:.

So far this flick feels like some before Netflix got the bag shyt:merchant:. Its like you can tell this pandemic fukked up the entire flow of this flick. Also, This feels like a big ass SNL skit :huhldup:
The first movie was an SNL skit, f you talking about

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Yeah thought that in Dolemite too

TBH in this film, tons fpr examples of black don't crack

Eddie can tell slightly older, but still looks damn good for his age.

Shari is 56
:wow:

Being Black is truly amazing
Hey @kbadds Shari Bradley can still get it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Thought it was good enough for what it was, a 30 years late sequel to a classic comedy that captured lightning in a bottle.

5/10 for the movie and 10/10 for the women. Would've been 11/10 but Leslie Jones.

Also, I can't believe nobody mentioned the funeral of King Joffer yet, that whole scene had me dying. King Joffer wanting to hold his funeral while he's still alive so he could see how spectacular it is, Morgan Freeman narrating, the musical cameos, that was perfect.

:russ: