• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I let the person on the clock take her if he wanted. What principle is that violating :dwillhuh:

For future reference though, like Mack said you're allowed to drop a person and pick up another person only if they've also been dropped. I don't wanna make new rules again that says we can drop and pick whoever we want so there's that

Because what if the person two picks behind you was about to draft her? And you just cut in on some goofy shyt and picked her up? That's fukkin with that dudes money.

If you wanted her you should have drafted her.

its not worth going back and forth on majority rules and it sounds like Sasha is still on the board :ufdup:

Superstar
Daps
Then you should have set out in the initial post that we were following that format with the rest of the rules you typed out. You can't just be pulling random obscure shyt out as long as it suits you

Rules don't need to be written if they fit common sense. That's just me though :hubie:Yall taking it a little too close to heart

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
I let the person on the clock take her if he wanted. What principle is that violating :dwillhuh:

For future reference though, like Mack said you're allowed to drop a person and pick up another person only if they've also been dropped. I don't wanna make new rules again that says we can drop and pick whoever we want so there's that
drop and add shyt makes this too complicated. there should be no drop and add.

Superstar
Daps
Because what if the person two picks behind you was about to draft her? And you just cut in on some goofy shyt and picked her up? That's fukkin with that dudes money.

If you wanted her you should have drafted her.

its not worth going back and forth on majority rules and it sounds like Sasha is still on the board :ufdup:

That person is allowed to drop and add her too anytime as well :why:fukk is u talking about

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rules don't need to be written if they fit common sense. That's just me though :hubie:Yall taking it a little too close to heart

If everyone knew they could randomly have dropped and added players this shyt would have been looking way different bro. How is that common sense when no legitimate draft in any sport allows you to do that:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
If everyone knew they could randomly have dropped and added players this shyt would have been looking way different bro. How is that common sense when no legitimate draft in any sport allows you to do that:mjlol:

The only crux is that I should have stated you can do that from the beginning so people would know its allowed. I did it out of nowhere which was out of line but there's no fantasy draft moral code I feel like I violated

Everybody in here acting as if I just slapped their grandma :mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
drop and add shyt makes this too complicated. there should be no drop and add.

If somebody gets dropped (meaning someone just wants to get rid of someone, they can't pick up someone new), then another person can drop a member of their roster and pick up that dropped person if they want

How's that complicated. I'm stating this now just in case it does happen and someone wants to do it and yall aren't like ":damn::damn: no!!! that's out of principle!!!"

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only crux is that I should have stated you can do that from the beginning so people would know its allowed. I did it out of nowhere which was out of line but there's no fantasy draft moral code I feel like I violated

Everybody in here acting as if I just slapped their grandma :mjlol:

Get mad that you drafted poorly and then try to pull some slick shyt then claim everyone else is taking the draft too seriously brehs

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What the fukk is even going on in here anymore :pachaha:I didn't have Sasha on my boards btw.

But with time running out and the last round taking some of my picks to start Tag teams with like Hawk, I'm just saying fukk it and doing the deal with Ed.

hqdefault.jpg
Deal is done.
1797499-bill-parcells-of-the-dallas-cowboys-shakes-gettyimages.jpg

The International Wrestling Alliance is officially on the clock for the next THREE PICKS

Superstar
Daps
Get mad that you drafted poorly and then try to pull some slick shyt then claim everyone else is taking the draft too seriously brehs

:whoa: My roster is solid I'm confident in that. I just saw a different direction I could take with my roster

You are literally popping veins over a fake fantasy wrestling draft :mjlol: Relax

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:whoa: My roster is solid I'm confident in that. I just saw a different direction I could take with my roster

You are literally popping veins over a fake fantasy wrestling draft :mjlol: Relax

Get mad when people call you out on your slick fantasy draft BS brehs

Superstar
Daps
you been fake beefing with too many people in here. you need to fall back and let cats try and enjoy this "fake fantasy draft" of yours

:hubie:I talk trash in good sport I didn't know people took it personal. I'm ready to step down and withdraw if its making everybody this heated, it ain't that serious I just want it to be fun

Buggsy Mogues

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nobody's "mad" :what:

However you have been getting butthurt over little things this entire draft for no reason :pachaha:

I spoke up when I got skipped on a day where YOU said we didn't have to draft, and now spoke up when you tried to pull some slick shyt. That's not butt hurt, but this shyt supposed to be fun, if imma take time out of my day to do this shyt multiple times I want it to be run fairly and normally and according to the format we set out to start with. I don't think that's too much to ask :dahell: if you can't handle that maybe you should step aside and let someone else run it