Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
First, the International Wrestling Alliance would like to thank the Ultimate warrior for his days of service, and wish him success and the best in his future endeavors

We cordially welcome 2008 Chris Jericho to the team, and we will make him a cornerstone of our growing global dominance
chris-jericho-world-champion-o.gif

Now

For the compensating traded pick, and our next two consecutive picks

The international Wrestling Alliance welcomes

REPRESENTING THE UNITED STATES

AND GHANA, WEST AFRICA

14-5-DAL-Jerry.gif

The

LONGEST

REIGNING

W

W

E

TAG

TEAM

CHAMPIONS

new-day-team-bad.gif

ITS A NEW DAY YALL
newday_zpssvfi7fix.gif

2000 Rock
1998 Goldberg

2012 Tanahashi
1992 The great muta

1997 Rey Mysterio JR
1977 Mil mascaras

1986 British Bulldog
1986 Dynamite Kid

2008 Chris Jericho
2016 Big E Langston
2016 Kofi Kingston

2016 Xavier Woods

The British Bulldogs
The New Day

@Capn Murph youre back on

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
I spoke up when I got skipped on a day where YOU said we didn't have to draft, and now spoke up when you tried to pull some slick shyt. That's not butt hurt, but this shyt supposed to be fun, if imma take time out of my day to do this shyt multiple times I want it to be run fairly and normally and according to the format we set out to start with. I don't think that's too much to ask :dahell: if you can't handle that maybe you should step aside and let someone else run it

Yeah but you sprinkle a little attitude every time :pachaha: If you think some shyt is slick/unfair just say it respectfully you don't have to cry about it, otherwise I think you're just talking shyt for fun and I'll talk shyt back to you the same way

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
After some deliberation, we've decided to draft our next pick. This man is one of the most decorated wrestlers in the history of the sport and another superstar who's enjoyed a long and fruitful career. There's many crowns in this sport but only one king. GWW picks...

1983 Jerry the King Lawler
OWs3rbH.jpg

@Da King you're up

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Since the pick is complete, that trade wasnt about Jericho. It was about the extra pick. I wanted new day all along :shaq: I have two GOAT tag teams as well as 5 good single competitors which is incredibly difficult to draft. If I draft big E solo it exposes my hand. I needed 3.

@Capn Murph this will not be forgotten...Good trade you get to draft now so you don't lose for long.

Superstar
Daps
Since the pick is complete, that trade wasnt about Jericho. It was about the extra pick. I wanted new day all along :shaq: I have two GOAT tag teams as well as 5 good single competitors which is incredibly difficult to draft. If I draft big E solo it exposes my hand. I needed 3.

@Capn Murph this will not be forgotten...Good trade you get to draft now so you don't lose for long.

Wait but since you took Capn Murph's pick which pick is he relinquishing then

Nvm I got you

Superstar
Daps
he gave up the pick he was on, its the end of the round and it snakes back to him

Muph - traded to ed g
Ed g
Ed g
Murph

Yeah I got you

Murph gonna need an extra pick to compensate though and get up to 41 people so was that worked out

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

All for c00n Day, the team which had ZERO memorable feuds in it's 10000 day reign? :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Junkyard Dog >>>>> any nikka getting drafted

Biggest black (Uncle Rockus not black) draw in wrasslin history, since you got such a hard on for draws
yeah breh, we know your contrarian trolling schtick, its corny...and tired...which is funny because you're probably not black, no brother calls that many black men c00ns...

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
yeah breh, we know your contrarian trolling schtick, its corny...and tired...which is funny because you're probably not black, no brother calls that many black men c00ns...

So you couldn't refute a damn thing I said, that's surprising with your University of Michigan degree, because a colleague of mine is a UM grad and he's quite intelligent

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So you couldn't refute a damn thing I said, that's surprising with your University of Michigan degree, because a colleague of mine is a UM grad and he's quite intelligent
Another tired talking point, considering ive been very clear at i went to eastern michigan which is why that flag is in my avatar.

Keep trying...youre pretty much out of ammo besides a jordan smiley