• Tournament

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
naw sorry bruh...LMAOOOOO...thats not flying...you can't just drop people and pick up someone else

In what fukking world can you release a player and sign someone DURING the draft when its not your turn. Never mothafukka...how does that make sense

Explain what's so egregious about that :stopitslime:I drop someone I already drafted and take somebody who's still on the board. Not only can you guys do the same but you had a million and one chances to take my person. How is dropping a player mid draft legal to you but picking someone else up in their place not :mjlol:Yall wouldn't be fuming about this if I dropped Lethal and took Funaki

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Explain what's so egregious about that :stopitslime:I drop someone I already drafted and take somebody who's still on the board. Not only can you guys do the same but you had a million and one chances to take my person. How is dropping a player mid draft legal to you but picking someone else up in their place not :mjlol:Yall wouldn't be fuming about this if I dropped Lethal and took Funaki

Exactly, shyt isn't that serious, especially with someone who isn't on the board you're picking up

Superstar
Daps
Exactly, shyt isn't that serious, especially with someone who isn't on the board you're picking up

To make it fair, since @Capn Murph is on the clock, if he wants Sasha I'll let him have her. The person on the clock is the only one who would be affected by a drop and pick

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
@FactsOnly because its not your turn. you want to draft sasha, then do it with your next go round. fukk outta here talking bout just dropping someone in the middle of the draft cuz you realized you fukked up :mjlol:

Daps
Off-the-clock drop and pick-ups are usually only allowed if the player picks up a dropped player. I do Fantasy Football drafts all the time and it would be unfair if you could make a pick, then continue analyzing only to drop and pick-up another player after taking a longer ponder.

That said, we don't have the most ironclad time clock so it's not as unfair, but still shyt is cold to people in line. If I had Sasha next and you go out of line to get her - I mean, that's fukked up.

Superstar
Daps
Irs egregious because we draft in turns for a reason. There was a 0% chance i take banks, but have you never done a draft or WATCHED a draft ever? How does that make sense

This was legal in the Coli All Time NBA Fantasy Draft :manny: The only reason that's not done in regular drafts is cuz it'd be a mess if it were minute long clocks. But we're doing 4 hour clocks

Superstar
Daps
@FactsOnly because its not your turn. you want to draft sasha, then do it with your next go round. fukk outta here talking bout just dropping someone in the middle of the draft cuz you realized you fukked up :mjlol:

Off-the-clock drop and pick-ups are usually only allowed if the player picks up a dropped player. I do Fantasy Football drafts all the time and it would be unfair if you could make a pick, then continue analyzing only to drop and pick-up another player after taking a longer ponder.

That said, we don't have the most ironclad time clock so it's not as unfair, but still shyt is cold to people in line. If I had Sasha next and you go out of line to get her - I mean, that's fukked up.

Exactly we have a 4 hour clock, and I'm also letting Murph who's on the clock get Sasha if he wants

But this a democracy so if yall don't think it's "fair" I won't do it

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Exactly we have a 4 hour clock, and I'm also letting Murph who's on the clock get Sasha if he wants

But this a democracy so if yall don't think it's "fair" I won't do it
good....moving along...@Capn_Murph you got 1 hr left homie

Last edited: