• Tournament

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (reply in thread)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Superstar
Daps
How? I didnt want banks or fukking jay lethal. It was just some kangaroo court bullshyt.

OH the tampering you mean? Nah, thats unrelated to this weak shyt

No, you wouldn't be mad at me dropping Lethal and picking up Banks if I wasn't dogging on your trade

@Alexander The Great wouldn't be mad at me doing that either if I wasn't shytting on his pick

Don't hate the player hate the game :hubie:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
No, you wouldn't be mad at me dropping Lethal and picking up Banks if I wasn't dogging on your trade

@Alexander The Great wouldn't be mad at me doing that either if I wasn't shytting on his pick

Don't hate the player hate the game :hubie:
:childplease: I have no idea what "pick" you're talking about. you tired to pull some shyt thinking we would just let it slide :lolbron:

:ufdup:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
@FactsOnly booking this shyt on the fly trying to change the script during the show and shyt. :martin: If you wanna pull some goofy shyt like that you gotta set that out in the rules beforehand.

Sasha still on the board
naw bruh...you just mad he shytted on your pick....wait...he did shyt on your pick right? :lupe:

Superstar
Daps
@FactsOnly booking this shyt on the fly trying to change the script during the show and shyt. :martin: If you wanna pull some goofy shyt like that you gotta set that out in the rules beforehand.

Sasha still on the board

We did the same thing in the Coli NBA Draft and inherently there's nothing wrong with it unless the person on the clock wanted the player

you tried to pull some bytch shyt and calling others bytches? :mjlol: shut yo dumb ass up

:martin:Just gonna ignore the point of my post. This wouldn't have been an issue if I picked up a reach

naw bruh...you just mad he shytted on your pick....wait...he did shyt on your pick right? :lupe:

Yep I shytted on his roster before too

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
What the fukk is even going on in here anymore :pachaha:I didn't have Sasha on my boards btw.

But with time running out and the last round taking some of my picks to start Tag teams with like Hawk, I'm just saying fukk it and doing the deal with Ed.

hqdefault.jpg

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
We did the same thing in the Coli NBA Draft and inherently there's nothing wrong with it unless the person on the clock wanted the player

Then you should have set out in the initial post that we were following that format with the rest of the rules you typed out. You can't just be pulling random obscure shyt out as long as it suits you

Superstar
Daps
I ain't picking no damn broads on my shyt bro :mjlol: I don't give a damn about Sasha but it's the principle of it

I let the person on the clock take her if he wanted. What principle is that violating :dwillhuh:

For future reference though, like Mack said you're allowed to drop a person and pick up another person only if they've also been dropped. I don't wanna make new rules again that says we can drop and pick whoever we want so there's that