The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Alcorn actually can afford the jump
schools like Grambling, Valley, UAPB can't

I don't know if the MEAC has enough weight to pull a jump like that off. I just don't see it, plus their Commissioner is about to retire
You living in 2011 if you think Grambling can't afford the jump.

I heard otherwise for Alcorn.

They don't have enough weight regionally but they do nationally. Going the FBS route is about national endorsements and mainly what will fund the league, the TV deal which is why the Conference USA got punked and raided.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
You living in 2011 if you think Grambling can't afford the jump.

I heard otherwise for Alcorn.

They don't have enough weight regionally but they do nationally. Going the FBS route is about national endorsements and mainly what will fund the league, the TV deal which is why the Conference USA got punked and raided.

we probably wouldn't want to move up because the school is more focused academically, but Alcorn has a larger endowment than Grambling, SU, Valley, UAPB, and Jackson. Per student ratio we definitely out pace those schools, even Texas Southern.

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
we probably wouldn't want to move up because it's more focused academically, but Alcorn has a larger endowment than Grambling, SU, Valley, UAPB, and Jackson. Per student ration we definitely out pace those schools, even Texas Southern.
I heard it's because of enrollment

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
NC A&T move to CAA won't hurt traveling costs as much if they do the north/south divisional split.

Their division will mostly be Virginia/NC.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Football will stay with the Big South for one more year, and join in 2023. All other sports make the jump this year.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Damn were fans not invited to the HBCU legacy bowl? Mahomes is there, which I find interesting. I guess to be fair to others I didn't know it was happening today until about 30 minutes ago. NFL Network for anyone that wants to check it out.

Edit* If they are going to keep this in New Orleans they should probably find a better weekend to do this on. Mardi Gras is going on plus its NBA All star weekend.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
He was going back and forth with the Blacksands creator, who was recently on ABC's show Shark Tank.

Apparently he sent ABC screenshots of the Blacksands creator posts here on thecoli (pugnathemighty).
Ooohhh that's what did it....

I know he admitted he sent them proof that he called Atlanta a city full of gay slurs when almost the whole site had turned on pugna. That whole thread was sad to read through

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Ooohhh that's what did it....

I know he admitted he sent them proof that he called Atlanta a city full of gay slurs when almost the whole site had turned on pugna. That whole thread was sad to read through
Yeah I stayed out of it. I say keep coli beefs on the coli...but the guy did say it so :yeshrug:. Don't put nothing on the internet that you wouldn't say in real life.