staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@NO-BadAzz
@Theolodius_Black

Mr.Taylor at SU used to be Fredo Bang’s high school band director :ohhh:

Fredo always shows love to the Jukebox but I just thought it was cause everyone fukks with live music in Louisiana. Breh was in the band before he turned into a goon :russ:

I know band, jazz & music is so huge in Louisiana that almost everyone can play an instrument or was in band at one point. My mentor marched for SU & he told me before they had some real street dudes from New Orleans who was in the band with him.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
@NO-BadAzz
@Theolodius_Black

Fredo always shows love to the Jukebox but I just thought it was cause everyone fukks with live music in Louisiana. Breh was in the band before he turned into a goon :russ:

I know band, jazz & music is so huge in Louisiana that almost everyone can play an instrument or was in band at one point. My mentor marched for SU & he told me before they had some real street dudes from New Orleans who was in the band with him.

Yea, he had a scholarship to play in the Box. He would have been a Juke

The Box was playing his music earlier when he first came out.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
@NO-BadAzz
@Theolodius_Black

That song was one of my favorite played by the Box this year.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL

SWAC Set to Host Series of Football Games in Birmingham

@NO-BadAzz @Theolodius_Black
Y’all heard about this? Boombox will be in Birmingham in 2023 & 2024. Horrible decision but they say the payout will be huge.

I saw that. I'm honestly not opposed to the idea (I looked at it in the same vein is the Florida/ Georgia line game they be having in Jacksonville). Good exposure, both teams have traveling fan bases, should be fun. I just hope that bih stay peaceful

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I saw that. I'm honestly not opposed to the idea (I looked at it in the same vein is the Florida/ Georgia line game they be having in Jacksonville). Good exposure, both teams have traveling fan bases, should be fun. I just hope that bih stay peaceful

yea I was thinking the same…with all the HBCU supporters in Atlanta, this will be an easier drive than Jackson or Baton Rouge. I know I’ll be there for sure.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
https://www.wjtv.com/sports/swac/jsu-no-longer-participating-in-southern-heritage-classic/

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Jackson State University announced Wednesday that their school will no longer participate in the Southern Heritage Classic football game.

JSU stated that their governing athletic conference, Southwestern Athletic Conference, has entered an agreement that conflicts with their agreement with the Southern Heritage Classic Agreement.

“SWAC Classic” games to be held in Birmingham
The University has been in agreement with the classic since 2019.

On Wednesday, JSU announced its termination of their participation in the game.

Starting in 1990, the Southern Heritage Classic is an annual HBCU football game between the JSU Tigers and the Tennessee State University Tigers.

TSU has not made a statement regarding JSU’s termination.

WJTV 12 News reached out to JSU about the decision. Per Director of Athletics Ashley Robinson, the university has no comment at this time. The JSU football schedule will be released on Monday, February 7.

@Theolodius_Black what the fukk :dahell:

hopefully y’all can still do a home and home with them in the future or create a new classic. That new SWAC Classic in B-Ham is already causing issues smh