Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes, what’s the question about NCAT?

I know we was tops dogs in Football and track.

With college when you looked at it. Some schools are basketball schools and some are football.

Our football progam has been top ranked and competitive for years and we got one of the best band in the country

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
Yes, what’s the question about NCAT?

I know we was tops dogs in Football and track.

With college when you looked at it. Some schools are basketball schools and some are football.

Our football progam has been top ranked and competitive for years and we got one of the best band in the country

how tough is it to get recruited there for basketball? Would you advice an upcoming senior to go there? I was just on verbal commits and a lot of players are getting offers from there.

Verbal Commits | North Carolina A&T Basketball Recruiting Scholarship Chart: Roster, Offers, Commits, Targets, Rankings

look at all these offers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Instagram post by Shannon Sharpe • Jun 11, 2020 at 2:00am UTC

how tough is it to get recruited there for basketball? Would you advice an upcoming senior to go there? I was just on verbal commits and a lot of players are getting offers from there.

Verbal Commits | North Carolina A&T Basketball Recruiting Scholarship Chart: Roster, Offers, Commits, Targets, Rankings

look at all these offers.

Truth be told.....

Man.... there are so many ways to look at it.

Like Shannon said.... if you truly have the talent. They (and by being recruited, if you mean like the pro leagues) will find you.

If you’re a “on the bubble” type guy that needs more of the extra exposure and can make a higher profiled team and maybe not be a star player but a guy that’s like a big time contributor to the stars (think like that 3rd Duke player that made the league but was on the same team as Zion and RJ Barrett). You probably should go to the bigger schools

If that makes sense

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If Howard put in the same effort as they do for “Homecoming week” they would be a fuccin powerhouse in Athletics. Think Black Stanford.

:ehh:

I can’t remember the last time they were good in basketball and football..hell even their band is towards the lower end when it comes to HBCU band rankings.

I guess they put all of their money and resources towards academics and homecoming lol

lochead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm from where Petey come from
:ehh:

I can’t remember the last time they were good in basketball and football..hell even their band is towards the lower end when it comes to HBCU band rankings.

I guess they put all of their money and resources towards academics and homecoming lol

Yeah when it comes to academics it’s Howard, Spellman, and Morehouse. Since Howard being the only co-Ed of the three they could really make some noise. Congress doesn’t fund HU like they used to :mjcry:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
bruh we scheduled SU for homecoming this season, and the Jukebox always come to Montgomery.

I might have to nix my plans to attend if they don’t come up with a vaccine before then :mjcry:

I don't think we played yall in the last two years.

Man that would be a good game. SU vs ASU games are always up.