Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:ohhh:
Didn’t know that..I just looked up the standings cause SSU was ass the first time they were in the SIAC before they went to the MEAC.

they were undefeated in conference play, but the championship game was Albany State vs Miles.

SSU must have been ineligible this season

they are.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yeah NDSU has won 8 of the last 9 FCS Titles so it’ll definitely be a test for y’all, a good test though.
Yep. If we’re able to go up there and win, it’ll silence a lot of people who get on the program for not participating in the playoffs.

We’ve got a lot of returning players, but will have a new QB under center, so we’ll see.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Damn, man.

Joining Hampton in the Big South. If this goes down, then no more celebration bowls

MEAC a sinking ship. Makes total sense for A&T from a football perspective. No reason they shouldn't consistently be in the top 3. That Celebration Bowl shyt looks good on paper, but you're getting to the point where A&T needs to compete against more talented teams in games that matter. Just my opinion. I wonder if schools gonna halfway blackball them like the did us at Hampton :unimpressed:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
MEAC has terrible leadership. Yes, logistics play a part but how they treated Hampton on their way out and couldn't keep the best athletic program in the conference is a bad look.

I hope it doesn't give the Big 3 any ideas of leaving the SWAC.