Official Coli HBCU sports & band thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Jukebox really the LeBron/MJ/Grezkty/Messi/Tom Brady of the band world.

nikkas had us practicing till 2am during the week we had to sit across from them every year :pachaha:

cant wait to see em in the rose bowl parade

It's weird cause growing up I used to think Grambling's was the MJ/Messi/Brady of the band world or maybe that was a byproduct of their football program :patrice:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's weird cause growing up I used to think Grambling's was the MJ/Messi/Brady of the band world or maybe that was a byproduct of their football program :patrice:

they were in the 60s and 70s but they fell off in the early 2000s.

Then SU and FAMU took over. Two different styles...SU that loud in your face style, and FAMU that nice, balanced finesse style. FAMU fell the fukk off after 2015 tho when they had someone die in a hazing ritual. SU been bustin ass since damn near 40 years tho.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
they were in the 60s and 70s but they fell off in the early 2000s.

Then SU and FAMU took over. Two different styles...SU that loud in your face style, and FAMU that nice, balanced finesse style. FAMU fell the fukk off after 2015 tho when they had someone die in a hazing ritual. SU been bustin ass since damn near 40 years tho.

I remember going to see State vs Grambling at Cramton Bowl in 09 and was hyped cause I thought I was gonna see the GSU band but they didn’t even come :russ:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember going to see State vs Grambling at Cramton Bowl in 09 and was hyped cause I thought I was gonna see the GSU band but they didn’t even come :russ:

lol if the budget aint right then we dont travel to certain places. when i was at state we never went to the games when we played the texas schools, grambling, valley or UAPB. Texas too damn far, Grambling, Valley and UAPB in the fukkin boonies and not worth the travel

Grambling band came to the gump in 05 I think, and we never made a return trip. I doubt they'll ever come back to ASU till we go to Gram. nikkas petty like that lol

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
lol if the budget aint right then we dont travel to certain places. when i was at state we never went to the games when we played the texas schools, grambling, valley or UAPB. Texas too damn far, Grambling, Valley and UAPB in the fukkin boonies and not worth the travel

Grambling band came to the gump in 05 I think, and we never made a return trip. I doubt they'll ever come back to ASU till we go to Gram. nikkas petty like that lol

Don't blame them. They got to something to get money in the band program. JSU didn't go to AAMU this year because the Saints paid them to perform at halftime.

I think we going to Bama St next year but not AAMU. Doubt they go to Bama twice.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Don't blame them. They got to something to get money in the band program. JSU didn't go to AAMU this year because the Saints paid them to perform at halftime.

I think we going to Bama St next year but not AAMU. Doubt they go to Bama twice.

Yall better bring yall asses to Huntsville!

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
AAMU just won the Magic City Classic 43-41 in 3 Overtimes

We had the lead 21-7 going into the 2nd half..gonna hear about this shyt all year till the next classic
giphy.gif

3RHtYVj.png

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No more HBCU games till August :mjcry:

Hell of a season..congrats to NCAT for another Black College National Championship :francis:

Yall lucky FAMU was on probation this year tho :mjlol:

SU need to step it up against Alcorn. They own SU

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
No more HBCU games till August :mjcry:

Hell of a season..congrats to NCAT for another Black College National Championship :francis:

Yall lucky FAMU was on probation this year tho :mjlol:

SU need to step it up against Alcorn. They own SU
We gone win it again next season :lolbron:

Jah Maine coming back

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Had a few women that I rock with that went to Savannah State. Work with them. They were trying to get me out to one of their homecomings.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Savannah State went ham in the SIAC as they should.

:ohhh:
Didn’t know that..I just looked up the standings cause SSU was ass the first time they were in the SIAC before they went to the MEAC.

they were undefeated in conference play, but the championship game was Albany State vs Miles.

SSU must have been ineligible this season