Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Love this show. Terry Silver is gonna be a maniac next season.

The last 2 eps really make me want to learn karate or kung fu. I wanted to when I was younger but I'm probably too :flabbynsick: by now.

Coli Kai

Sensei @Mowgli

All Coli Tourney coming next year :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hope we can get a Season 6 before they pull the plug

- The way Terry straight Kaizer Soze'd Cobra Kai from Kreese. That's some diabolical shyt. :wow:
- Does Tori come over to Miyagi-Fang now? :patrice:
- Chozen in the cut, that's a scary site :wow:
- Johnny needs an emmy nomination forreal. Dude is so naively ignorant it's hilarious.... QUIET!!!!! :laff:
- Miggy mom can definitely can get :shaq:
- Mrs Larusso too :shaq:
- We gotta get a Terry vs Kreese fight next season after Kreese beats the charges
- Johnny in Mexico City :dead: How his broke ass gonna get there? :skip:
- Demitri and his girlfriend is one of the most underrated running gags/setups on the show :mjlol:
- Kenny in the cut....that's a scary site. That's why you don't bully mufukkaz. shyt can come back to bite you in the ass. Hate it had to be you LaPusso. :yeshrug:
- Hilary Swank gotta pop up...even for 1 episode.
- bets on Kreese dying? :patrice:

shyt is so fiyah.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I'm running season 1 back lol, crazy how far we've come.

There was the bit where Daniel pump faked like he was gonna do some healing on Robbie like Myagi.

Chosen already showed him how to break opponets down for the kill. Maybe this time he'll show him how to heal. You can't punch your way into better relationships.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't the actor that plays Miguel get the part of DC's Blue Beetle? Could be another reason for the Mexico arc. If his father turns out to know Karate as well I'm :heh::leostare:

I’m almost positive somehow (I’m likely wrong) that his father is going to be some type of bad guy.My assumption is cartel dude or politician. Whatever it is ole girl had to run away from him.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This show is just a fun watch. Will Smith is executive producer cause he owns the rights. I love that.

Kenny Pops is gonna be a problem sooner or later, it ain’t a coincidence he is in the military.

vernestbrown

Rookie
Daps
I’m interested to see what they do with Kenny in season 5. From the beginning of season 4, we see that Kenny’s experiences are almost identical to Daniel’s when he moved to Cali 30 years ago (tormented and bullied by his classmates, rivalry with the popular kid when the girl he likes shows interest). Even the scene when Kenny is attacked by Anthony and his friends before he runs away and hops the fence is identical to the scene when Daniel got attacked by Johnny in high school. Only difference is Daniel had the good-natured Miyagi to look out for him, while Kenny has Terry Silver. Besides Robbie, Silver was the only one who had faith in Kenny and Robbie will probably distance himself from Cobra Kai next season, allowing Silver to sink his hooks further into him. It probably wasn’t a coincidence that Kenny and Terry Silver handed out the most brutal beatings in season 4 (Kenny to Anthony and Terry to Stingray) plus Kenny tells Anthony “you’re gonna be in world of pain” the same way Terry told his pops “Now the real pain begins in KK3.” Kenny is already an athlete known for his speed, so if Terry brings Mike Barnes back to help him train Cobra Kai, Kenny is going to be a REAL problem.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
half way thru the new season and they fully turning this shyt to the LaRushow :hhh:

every feedback/review/anything i've ever read is nobody likes daniel or his daughter or his miracle jared from subway lost 500 lbs in 3 weeks son or snitch wife.. why they forcing it? i hope it leads to a drop off in views. :scust: