Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog I have no idea. I am honestly confused at how good this series is. Case in point my 10 year old son on his own says to me “hey dad you should watch this Cobra Kai show on Netflix. It’s really good and all my friends are watching it”. Like wtf man I’m watching the series on my own and didn’t tell him. Hell I’m not even sure if he watched the OG karate kid. Maybe I’m overreacting here but it defies logic to me. When I started season 1 it was really nostalgia. Like oh man look at Daniel and Johnny, but by the end of the season I’m like :ehh: now I’m like :lupe:
I think what it is is that the writers aren’t forcing the storyline

a lot of these revived IPs are forced and ruin what was great about the original

karate kid is a simple story which ppl loved.. they just picked up on it, didn’t force any complexity to it. It started off as karate kid from johnnys POV to be honest

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This has to be one of the greatest spin-offs of all time!!! It just keeps getting better!!!

Terry Silvers appearance timing couldn’t be better!!! He’s the perfect villain! He’s a real menace.

giphy.gif