Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Question about the last 2 episodes

Terry'd bribe didn't matter though, right? Sure, the ref that he paid was willing to overlook any fouls that Tory did to Sam, but Tory only did the one accidental elbow to the eye, right?

Like, Tory beat Sam fair and square, didn't she?
Sam didn’t get a point for a strike on Tory because the ref said she was out. Don’t think she was.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Sam didn’t get a point for a strike on Tory because the ref said she was out. Don’t think she was.

I rewatched and the ref also gave Tory a point when he was fighting against the Eagle Fang girl after she hit her with a kick in the torso when she was already out of bounds. Johnny commented on it and the chick even gave a WTF look at the time too. Totally overlooked that in the first viewing, but after rewatching with the knowledge of the ref's shadiness known already, I started looked for other potential moments of his shenanigans and there it was.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I honestly can’t get over how good this entire series is. Just thoroughly enjoyed every damn episode. Like I’m legit confused how this 80s movie that was really just nostalgia has me so engulfed in the television series. Hats off to these fukking writers man.
I wonder who else can do this...go back to the past but acknowledge how silly the show is.

I have no idea about the buffy universe...maybe that? I mean highschool teenage vampire fighting? wtf lol

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Ain’t no way this show should be as good as it is.

I’m seriously dumbfounded at this. The show is just so good. I sit here in amazement like “how?”

"I was so hopped up on cocaine and revenge I spent months terrorizing a teenager over a high school karate tournament. It sounds insane just talking about it."

Best line ever :russ:

it really just highlights how ridiculous this all is. In spite of that the show is still stellar.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
I wonder who else can do this...go back to the past but acknowledge how silly the show is.

I have no idea about the buffy universe...maybe that? I mean highschool teenage vampire fighting? wtf lol

Dog I have no idea. I am honestly confused at how good this series is. Case in point my 10 year old son on his own says to me “hey dad you should watch this Cobra Kai show on Netflix. It’s really good and all my friends are watching it”. Like wtf man I’m watching the series on my own and didn’t tell him. Hell I’m not even sure if he watched the OG karate kid. Maybe I’m overreacting here but it defies logic to me. When I started season 1 it was really nostalgia. Like oh man look at Daniel and Johnny, but by the end of the season I’m like :ehh: now I’m like :lupe: