Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when miguel was trying to take pics for johnnys facebook...best part of the whole season. johnny typing that long ass response then deleted it with "nothing much, and u?" :russ:

when johnny yells QUIET!! :laff:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Another great season. Elizabeth Shue held up the best out of all the exes but Kumiko looked good for her age too. I love that the show is a modern take yet still has the campy, cheesy elements of the 80’s sprinkled in.

I couldn't stop thinking about her breast feeding Homelander lol

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
when miguel was trying to take pics for johnnys facebook...best part of the whole season. johnny typing that long ass response then deleted it with "nothing much, and u?" :russ:

when johnny yells QUIET!! :laff:

or him ordering that weird ass vegan bowl or whatever it was, just to impress ali :laff:

Daps
Breaking and entering, stabbing, attempted murder, stealing, breaking limbs, how are these kids not in jail
:picard:

And Robby is the biggest bytch ever, is he just gon feel sorry for himself his whole life, imagine having Your dad & a rich family begging to take care of you and you still go out your way to fukk up everything every chance you get.

Last edited:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are doing a great job with this show. Doing a great job balancing the old shyt and new shyt. They do a good job mixing in the humor. I must agree they are going over the top with this kids just going on rampages everywhere. Like a mob of kids is creating all that chaos in that neighborhood and nobody calls the police? I guess that is consistent with at traveling gang fight throughout a school with no adult intervention :ehh:.

Random thoughts:
This Sam getting paralyzed with fear shyt was a little :comeon:. bytch's voice had her shook?
Amanda is bae. Realest nikka on the show. Started shyt off hot with the line of the season "bytch should be in Shawshank!" :russ: Stepped to Kreese with 0 fukks. You know she'd square up with Tory if it came to it.
Speaking of Tory, what was she gonna do if Kreese hadn't stepped in? :leon:
Miguel went from not being able to move a foot to taking quit a bit of punishment and fukking nikkas up in a rather short period of time.
Anybody else wonder where they would've gone with this if dude that plays Kreese wasn't still alive? He gotta be 80 or close to it. You got this old ass man playing a pretty significant and physical role (obviously he's not actually doing a lot of the actual stunts but still). Even with that, how is the old man getting fukked up like that. Like shyt, I know the character is a hard ass soilder but shyt...you 80.
Ally ain't shyt. She loves the attention. You can tell she still gets off on being in the middle of that beef and then this broad gonna try to play therapist when her thot ass was at the center of the shyt. Then she plays the same shyt on Daniel with the other dude. That's probably why her husband dropped her ass.

There was still nothing on the level of the HS fight in the season 2 finale. :wow:

Rewatched that shyt again its still:ohlawd:

I think they maybe missed out on building up Tory and Robbie's bond. Thought they were going to relate over having mom issues.

Next season. They bout to be working side by side as the leaders of Cobra Kai. The two of them vs. Sam and Miguel is gonna be a top storyline. So we'll get to see plenty of them bonding.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Silver and Kreese about to beef with teenagers again

cf-terrySilver1.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else wonder where they would've gone with this if dude that plays Kreese wasn't still alive? He gotta be 80 or close to it. You got this old ass man playing a pretty significant and physical role (obviously he's not actually doing a lot of the actual stunts but still). Even with that, how is the old man getting fukked up like that. Like shyt, I know the character is a hard ass soilder but shyt...you 80.

:russ: Kreese is 74 IRL but I like to think what you said is part of the reason why they greenlit season 4 so fast and are filming now.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I never expected Shakespeare from the jump but I can't be the only one here who felt S3 was a major step down

So much of this felt overstuffed, paint by numbers, forced. The show really lost its focus by increasing the number of storylines and characters. I predicted this was gonna happen too because they are now shackled by expectations of everything from the first two seasons and they have to keep increasing the "wow" / "cameo" factor all the time. The writing for Ali especially was cringe. By bringing her in earlier they could have given her more to do and let things breathe, plus feature Johnny/Zabka more who's the true heart of the show.

But the setup for S4 looks like it could be an improvement because now they've whittled it to the two sensei vs Kreese, though they really have to be more selective about the dramatic motivations for the fights. This season I cared so little who was fighting whom because the stakes were so comical and weight free.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Terry Silver was basically the prototype for modern day Negan from The Walking Dead.