Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
But I distinctly remember johnny giving Daniel san his props at the end. Am I right? He was like "you're alright larusso"

Dude must have forgot what it felt like to get crane kicked into oblivion.
Even handed him the trophy while Daniel was being lifted in the air... Then got his second place trophy broke by John Kreese for being soft :francis:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Holy fukk:mjlol:......this shyt legit looks like a comedy spoof. Even the cameras they're using look like some madtv shyt. And why does Daniel give a fukk about Johnny reopening the dojo?....cockblockin ass fakkit. Let a breh make an honest living:dahell:

This whole trailer looks like Johnny is just trying to run his business and help the kids. Meanwhile Daniel is in his 2nd childhood still living in the past. He out here karate kicking frappucinos out of customers hands just cause they rejected the extended warranty. Dude prolly waited a whole hour at starbucks to get that drink:aicmon:......maintenance man prolly in the cut like "every fukkin day with this fakkit":gucci:.....Just off the trailer alone I'm already rooting for Johnny. Daniel lookin like a straight a$$hole in this shyt:hhh: