Looking forward to season 3.

shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My cousins put me on to this and we binged both seasons this week

renewed my Netflix just for season 3

Side note :: the character Robbie aint shyt and he aint been shyt for 2 seasons str8 .... starts as a high school dropout , runs with gang of thieves , blaming everything on his dad verbally attacking him calling him a loser ,, to then sign up for Miyagi-Do purposely siding with his father's rival ,, never wanted to forgive his dad or move on with his Napoleon Complex havin-ass ,, only to finally pull up to his dad house once messy Sam got drunk at that house party and they wanna hide from her father (bringing unneccesary drama to papa house) ,,, lying on the homie Miguel returning the medal of honor , to then purposely crippling Miguel because he can't handle he's a rebound side-piece and the girl he chose on Sam aint shyt either !

lowkey I wanna see Cobra Kai find a way to defeat the Miyagi-Do style .. gets kinda clitche with the whole "good martial arts beats the 'evil' martial arts"

Miguel actually showed Robbie mercy just to get tossed of the top flight of stairs :hhh:

patiently waiting on Miguel comeback and Miguel vs Robbie pt.3
No Mercy :demonic:

shroommon

Pro
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I think Miyagi-Do is now the bad guy.
hope so ... gets repetitive the whole "honor over mercy" , and Cobra Kai "has to cheat to win"

bring back the No Mercy Doctrine :demonic:

if Miguel "Finished Robbie" like Sensei Kreese taught him , he wouldn't have gotten tossed of the balcony in the first place ...

sorry for spoilers

p.s. I just wanna see Sam, Robbie and Demetri get they ass kicked , and curbed stomped "Cobra style" (lol that may be taking it too far)