Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Stumbled across this yesterday and ended up binging the whole thing... Pretty good, as a Karate Kid fan enjoyed the throwback scenes and clearing up some stuff from the old movies. Kinda weird that found myself rooting for Cobra Kai at least until the old sensai showed up. Crazy that never seen anything about it on YouTube when it came out. Fun and quick watch, I'll be looking forward to season 3

Reminds me of some rant I saw the other day

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
But Will Mike Barnes make a comeback? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Probably gonna be trash

WRONG!
6ze8sfkarr101.gif

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Been binging this show all day and I didn’t expect the show to be this good and entertaining :obama:

The fact they actually got the original cast members to reprise their roles was a nice touch. The story is pretty intriguing too where it shows that there isn’t no good guys or bad guys. Just a grey area where everybody is just trying to do the right thing for themselves.

At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if they get Hilary Swank to comeback and reprise her role from “Next Karate Kid” so everything can be connected.

I’m glad they filmed everything for Season 3 before the pandemic hit.

Netflix got themselves a gem with this one :obama:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Number one show in the country right now:ehh:

Did YouTube even try to promote this show when they had it?

Everytime I logged onto YouTube i would see an ad for the show pop up. Or a trailer for the show would play before a video. But then I did notice they stopped popping up over time..