Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
With Hulu it might stand out more since they have less shows and they could promote it more. Also maybe a better chance of continuing since Netflix seems to only keep shows around for so long, unless they are mega hits like Stranger Things or animated.

Yet with popularity, it has the best chance of breaking out with Netflix. A show like Community could be on Hulu for years, yet when it came to Netflix it saw a resurgence in people talking about it/discovering the show. Hannibal has been on Amazon for years, but when it comes to Netflix next month it wouldn't shock me to see something similar. Plus with Netflix being fully international, Cobra Kai could be trending #1 in like India, South Africa, and America.

Either way I'm looking forward to the new season :ehh:

I always said if Hannibal season 1 were on Netflix, the live ratings for Season 2 would have been HUGE.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Hope it doesn't get lost in the shuffle with how Netflix dumps content.

It has an installed fan base already and is based off a familiar IP, so I think it will be fine. Plus it's almost a certainty that it will pop up in Netflix's Top 10 lists they do.

Wonder how long they will wait to release Season 3.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
It has an installed fan base already and is based off a familiar IP, so I think it will be fine. Plus it's almost a certainty that it will pop up in Netflix's Top 10 lists they do.

how long were they filming for? I hope there are no reshoots, the tone as is fits what a series based on KK should be.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria

True, I hope it goes the Lucifer route and not the Designated Survivor route with the move to Netflix