Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Went ahead and binged it because of the free preview over the course of a couple days, really entertaining series :ehh:

The pacing is really good and it nails the tone, while showing a different perspective on the Johnny character.

For those who have seen Season 2, w/out getting into spoilers does it hold up? :jbhmm:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Went ahead and binged it because of the free preview over the course of a couple days, really entertaining series :ehh:

The pacing is really good and it nails the tone, while showing a different perspective on the Johnny character.

For those who have seen Season 2, w/out getting into spoilers does it hold up? :jbhmm:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

It holds up breh

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I hope it goes to Netflix. But I can see it landing on Hulu

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope it goes to Netflix. But I can see it landing on Hulu
Funny cause my boy and I were just saying the exact opposite. He and I both feel Netflix is too junky and has too much shyt and just a hornets nest of content. Hulu has a cleaner UI and has less original content so what they do have gets propped up. Wouldn’t be mad at either but I’d prefer Hulu . All while being fully aware the Netflix name has more cache