Official Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues Thread

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
if they gonna make kreese the main villain again they better hurry up and film this next season…dude could barely walk down that hall :francis:
Kreese I guess is too old to do any rigorous fight choreography...which is a shame since dude has been killing it

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Well, the whole poison drink theory didn't pan out. I wouldn't have put it past Silver to poison all of the headmasters of a rival karate dojo, especially since he knows people and probably owns a few bars. Oh well. The series ending was good, there was a lot of finality, but left open loose ends just in case another season gets made. Kreese escaping on being on the run isn't too bad of a way to go for him, and I for some reason can't see him trying to get revenge on Daniel or Johnny (maybe?). I think he was a bit impressed by their trick. Idk. If this was the last season, then it was a good way to end things. I hope it is because I want to cancel Netflix now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Well, the whole poison drink theory didn't pan out. I wouldn't have put it past Silver to poison all of the headmasters of a rival karate dojo, especially since he knows people and probably owns a few bars. Oh well. The series ending was good, there was a lot of finality, but left open loose ends just in case another season gets made. Kreese escaping on being on the run isn't too bad of a way to go for him, and I for some reason can't see him trying to get revenge on Daniel or Johnny (maybe?). I think he was a bit impressed by their trick. Idk. If this was the last season, then it was a good way to end things. I hope it is because I want to cancel Netflix now.

I’m canceling it soon as I finish marathoning ‘the crown’ assuming it holds my interest…I’ll get it again if they do another season tho but ya I would be content if this were the final season…I would like to see that world tournament shyt tho…if they do another season it should definitely be the last

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cobra Kai really ruining these Larusso's lives:mjlol:

This nikka Danny walking in Johnny's crib looking like a damn junkie talking about stopping Cobra Kai for good:mjlol: when Johnny Lawrence gotta ask if you're good you out here looking BAD breh:russ:

Nikka wife walked out on him:mjlol:

I never seen Ralph Macchio with facial hair my whole life until now:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tory gotta have the best time management skills in tv history:russ:

This bytch work 3 jobs to take care of her sick mom, practices enough to be the leader of Cobra Kai and All Valley Champ, has a social life, finds time to pull up on Miyagi-Do nikkas, and NOW is visiting Kreese in prison to plot a double agent takedown of Cobra Kai from the inside????

WHILE on probation

Sensational:wow: